B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

6 minutes ago, firewall said:

quasi uno stupro è una vita reale per te complimenti!

Olya non voleva fare sesso con lui e ha abusato di lei, controlla il replay prima di cancellare la scena

beh.. la vita reale è soltanto quando portano cazzi in casa no?? tutto il resto è noioso, è quello che volevate?? siete stati accontentanti, ed ecco i risultati

8 minutes ago, firewall said:

almost a rape is a reallife for you congratulations !

olya did not want to have sex with him and he abused of her, check the replay before rlc delete the scene

I agree with you that he took advantage of the situation a bit but there were four people involved, they are all guilty
I don't know if Olya preferred to let it go or if she wanted it anyway, because at worst she didn't have to give him a blowjob if she really didn't want to
She seems to refuse to fuck with him because of Diane but she lets herself go when she sees that Diane looks at them without saying anything
Just as Diane is convinced to fuck with Olya's boyfriend because he makes her understand that her girlfriend is doing this with her boyfriend

The woman still has all the power by having the thing in her mouth ^^

----------------------------------------

Je suis d'accord avec toi qu'il a un peu abusé de la situation mais il y avait quatre personne impliqué, elles sont toutes coupables
Je ne sais pas si Olya a préféré se laisser faire ou si elle le voulait quand même, car au pire elle n'était pas obliger de lui faire une fellation si elle ne le voulait vraiment pas
Elle a l'air de refuser de baiser avec lui à cause de Diane mais elle se laisse faire quand elle voit que Diane les regarde sans rien dire 
De même que Diane se laisse convaincre de baiser avec le mec d'Olya car il lui fait comprendre que sa copine fait cela avec son gars 

La femme a quand même  tout pouvoir en ayant le machin dans la bouche ^^  

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, firewall said:

almost a rape is a reallife for you congratulations !

olya did not want to have sex with him and he abused of her, check the replay before rlc delete the scene

By that definition Irma has almost raped atleast a dozen of people on camera. I guess that is almost a chrime too then! No one ever reacted to that!

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

beh.. la vita reale è soltanto quando portano cazzi in casa no?? tutto il resto è noioso, è quello che volevate?? siete stati accontentanti, ed ecco i risultati

the things have gone too far this time

• Like 1

Just now, ed2 said:

By that definition Irma has almost raped atleast a dozen of people on camera. I guess that is almost a chrime too then! No one ever reacted to that!

come on seriously watch one more time the full scene, this guy was rough with olya and forced her to having sex with him,

i am surprised of your reaction

2 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

in the kitchen she said no, but not in the bedroom

watch the beginning of the scene, i have recorded the scene and she said no more than one time when he tried to fuck her

• Upvote 1