B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

en una situacion normal , sin camaras esto seria una violacion , pero aqui tanto ellas como ellos se aprovechan de la situacion , ellas tienen audiencia en linea , y ellos follan gratis , los dos llevan las cosas al limite , como un pacto no escrito , los dos lo hacen por conveniencia . de otra manera dos chicas como estas no se van con estos dos analfabetos , por que solo escucharlos hablar deja mucho que desear su nivel cultural , piensan con la polla la cabeza no les da para mas .

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

no but i watch the news,like the english girl that got prosected for lying even though she was raped

Nothing to do with this...so you were pissed at that and you are making a judgement on this situation.

3 hours ago, BlackLeone said:

I look forward to the day, probably 5 years from now, when someone will finally share the videos of Olya sucking and fucking that guy... (Diane as well of course as I have only seen them bating not getting fucked, but I like Olya more)

In 5 Years.

I expect RLC to be finished in 2 years. Turn out the Lights the Parties Over.    :biggrin:

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

we will have to wait and see if the guys will come back or this was their last visit. 

They are in some bar/cafe telling about the Russian tramps with a nice villa, you can swim in the pool, take bath and use them as cum dumps.

• Upvote 3