B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #26 (August)

LOL  La réponse classique... Je suis abonnée a Reallifecam depuis bon nombre d'années (depuis le début en fait) et je n'ai jamais VUS des situations semblables comme celles qui se passent depuis environ 3 mois... Le problème c'est que Leora est trop superbe pour ces pauvres filles qui tentent constamment de l'IMITER.. lol lol lol

6 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

LOL  La réponse classique... Je suis abonnée a Reallifecam depuis bon nombre d'années (depuis le début en fait) et je n'ai jamais VUS des situations semblables comme celles qui se passent depuis environ 3 mois... Le problème c'est que Leora est trop superbe pour ces pauvres filles qui tentent constamment de l'IMITER.. lol lol lol

And when was the last time your saw Leora interacting with more then one girl?

6 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

I don't need more than one girls : LEORA ME SUFFIT...

Then why are you watching Milena?

Edit: By the way I'm not saying you shouldn't be watching any other girl, if you are a paying rlc member you have a right to watch who ever you want. But to post bitching comment about them, do you really need to do that? 

• Like 4

JE NE LA REGARDE PAS ! QUAND MON ECRAN EST SPLITTER EN DEUX, JE VOIS LES DEUX PREMIÈRES LIGNES DES VIGNETTES... JE NE LA REGARDE JAMAIS, SON VISAGE M'EFFRAIE ET SON INCAPACITÉ DE SOURIRE M'EXASPÈRE EN PLUS DE CES PAUVRES ET TRISTES IMITATIONS QU'ELLES TENTENT DE FAIRE TOUS LES JOURS... THAT'S IT THAT'S ALL HAPPYCHAPPIE...

3 minutes ago, traduction911 said:

DONC POUR FAIRE UNE HISTOIRE COURTE CE N'EST PAS MOI QUI LA REGARDE !!! C'EST REALLIFECAM QUI ME L'IMPOSE... C'EST TOTALEMENT DIFFÉRENT N'EST-CE PAS ??? BONNE NUIT

So rlc are forcing you to watch? That's a new one on me. 😉

Edit again: Good night. 🙂

14 hours ago, bluewinner said:

if Olya thought that was sexual assault, she would have requested RLC to delete it. looks like you are more catholic than the Pope. 

Then there are apparently a lot of Catholics on this forum.  It wasn't just my opinion and you and the other 2 or 3 misogynists here are in the minority.  This is all getting old at this point.  Drop it, would ya.

13 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

its funny dianne refused the other guy a few times before she relented but nobody says she got raped

Do you bother reading the previous posts.  This inane view point has been brought up before.  You defeated your own argument when you yourself said, "she relented".   To relent is a choice.  She changed her mind and chose to have sex.  Nobody physically forced her.  Olya didn't have a choice.  She was physically forced into having sex.  She said no many times and tried to escape many times but was physically held down and forced to do it.  None of that happened to Diane.  We disagree.  That's not going to change.  Give it up.

2 hours ago, traduction911 said:

DONC POUR FAIRE UNE HISTOIRE COURTE CE N'EST PAS MOI QUI LA REGARDE !!! C'EST REALLIFECAM QUI ME L'IMPOSE... C'EST TOTALEMENT DIFFÉRENT N'EST-CE PAS ??? BONNE NUIT

Just do not watch 🙂
But you do not have to post the same thing in all threads. We take your point  ...

• Like 5

3 hours ago, traduction911 said:

En réalité, ça fait 3 mois que c'est Leora et Malia qui imitent les filles GOV vue que celles ci faisaient déjà des massages communs bien avant que Malia ne rejoigne Leora au sein de RLC 

Si tu es un membre de la première heure alors tu ne peux pas nier cette réalité 

Be yourself comme tu le dis si bien 

• Like 8

3 hours ago, p4design said:

Then there are apparently a lot of Catholics on this forum.  It wasn't just my opinion and you and the other 2 or 3 misogynists here are in the minority.  This is all getting old at this point.  Drop it, would ya.

sorry to ruin your rape fantasy. You are the one who is leaving so many comments about this for last few days. you come up with some none-sensical bullshit and when you are challenged you call people disagreeing with you Misogynists lol that's just rich. if you think you can just write whatever crap that comes to your mind and no one has the right to call you out on it, I have bad news for you , you are in the wrong place. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1