Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #63 August 2020

Nicholas

31 minutes ago, raul399 said:

you think you know everything, and you don't know shit ... so you can find out once ... I have been blocked on instagram for days ... now you know ...

If she blocked you on instagram she found out you was the trash from cc.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, raul399 said:

I have always thought that Paul was a nice boy, now what I know about him has a new bicycle and he goes out a lot in the mountains with the bike ...
Thanks to Paul, and his way of being, Leora is what she is because he has consented to everything Leora wanted ...
Another possessive man, he wouldn't have let Leora triumph in RLC.
Now with Leora's new boyfriend we will see how his life develops in rlc ... he has the face of being from the KGB ... hahaha ....

I edited my last post and added the last statement but not before you responded. As far as any new one, if there is any truth to what was supposedly translated from a conversation of someone living with parents, something as such may be highly unlikely. That is, unless there may be some cover being made. 😎

Guys ! Please give it a rest tonight, we have a beautiful woman in front of us.....Enjoy her, because you grumble when she is not here.

As for her personal life, that’s what it is PERSONAL !  Please respect it..😻

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Guys ! Please give it a rest tonight, we have a beautiful woman in front of us.....Enjoy her, because you grumble when she is not here.

As for her personal life, that’s what it is PERSONAL !  Please respect it..😻

You don't here me grumbling when she's not there.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

Chicos! Por favor, dale un descanso esta noche, tenemos a una hermosa mujer frente a nosotros ... Disfrútala, porque te quejas cuando ella no está.

En cuanto a su vida personal, ¡eso es PERSONAL! Por favor respétalo .. 😻

when a person is right, it must be given ...
jimbo right now you are absolutely right in the world ,,,
my apologies for my comments .... enjoy the views ...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

it will be a great night for friends 

Leora and Malia 

two beautiful pretty girls 

👸💖💞🌟

🐈😘

A great night is good my friend. Could an even greater night occur with the friends enjoying spending some time together and be even better ? It is after all up to them. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Xarvaz said:

dat je het hier moet melden en vooral de manier waarop je dat doet, denk ik twijfelachtig, maar dat je het ook leuk lijkt te vinden en het met plezier brengt ... dat is erg laag, de inhoud ga ik niet verder in, dat zou niet op een openbaar forum moeten staan, maar fatsoen is iets waar ik sowieso niet naar op zoek was bij jou

Komaan xarvas, waarom mag dit niet gezegd worden alles binnen het app mag toch besproken worden.