B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (August)

Just the fact of seeing Masha in B2 and Babi in Masha's place is more interesting than anything has happened on RLC in the past couple of months. I am really curious to see if Babi and/or Masha will hook up with guys while they are in their places, but it will be more funny to see Masha trying to fuck a guy in that tiny disgrace of a bed knowing how sexual she can get. That girl has more sexual prowess than any girl staying in any of the barca apartments combined.

1 minute ago, miscvoyeur said:

Just the fact of seeing Masha in B2 and Babi in Masha's place is more interesting than anything has happened on RLC in the past couple of months. I am really curious to see if Babi and/or Masha will hook up with guys while they are in their places, but it will be more funny to see Masha trying to fuck a guy in that tiny disgrace of a bed knowing how sexual she can get. That girl has more sexual prowess than any girl staying in any of the barca apartments combined.

It'd be more interesting, if Masha was in B1, maybe she could seduce Gina&Curly for a threesome 

3 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

1st things 1st...she has to lie the other way...😏

56 minutes ago, firewall said:

Belle, Megan, the twins, Sofie etc...well you know the professionnal girls of RLC for make short

I really hope Megan doesnt come back, same for the twins. Belle would be fine with me I guess but dont think we will see her in b4. Same for Rosie or Jasmin, I think they moved on, but who knows.

27 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I really hope Megan doesnt come back, same for the twins. Belle would be fine with me I guess but dont think we will see her in b4. Same for Rosie or Jasmin, I think they moved on, but who knows.

i wouldnt mind diane and olya returning

57 minutes ago, Fagen said:

i think Jasmine turned the page of RLC, i would be surprised to see her come back but who knows

Something happened between Mimi and Fiora.  Did anyone else catch the middle finger she was giving the wall between her room and Mimi's?  And she did not go say goodbye to Mimi only P&T.  And as soon as she left the other girls went and knocked on Mimi's door to tell her she was gone.  I think some of the crying was about what happened between them as they had been pretty close there for a bit.

• Like 1