B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (August)

1 hour ago, quasi said:

Something happened between Mimi and Fiora.  Did anyone else catch the middle finger she was giving the wall between her room and Mimi's?  And she did not go say goodbye to Mimi only P&T.  And as soon as she left the other girls went and knocked on Mimi's door to tell her she was gone.  I think some of the crying was about what happened between them as they had been pretty close there for a bit.

As Flora and friend were packing Flora dropped something loud. Mimi got out of bed and hit the adjacent wall in response. Flora replied with the single digit.

I can say with all sincerity that I am pleasantly surprised by Fiora's departure, I saw that she left with her grandfather, I wish him well and not to be seen on RLC again.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

She seemed happy when packing, which suggested she was ok to be leaving, and not being kicked out. Of course it might have been an act with her, but she might be moving in with her guy...although she hasn't known him for very long....

I haven't been on in a while but did notice Fiora packing..  oh my.. she seemed pretty distraught when she was leaving  went out came back in  and left in tears taking her glass...  jeez I will miss her 100 jumps every morning.. I hope she fairs well..

• Like 1

8 hours ago, dogmycat said:

As Flora and friend were packing Flora dropped something loud. Mimi got out of bed and hit the adjacent wall in response. Flora replied with the single digit.

Thanks for that as I missed this missing link. I’ve seen a few departures over the years but none as emotional as that one. She was happy enough when packing but then when time to go an emotional meltdown. I’m sorry to see her go but not that creepy old fucker who latched onto her. What’s the chances of seeing her again in the revamped b4 perhaps? More weird though is how Masha has lost no time in taking her room; can only be temporary surely since she’s left her beloved cats with Babi!

• Like 1