B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #13 (August)

I can understand everyone's frustration with how the night ended, but please let's try to remain civil and be grown ups and not resort to becoming mouth breathers with rampant speculations.

I went to sleep after they all left but I'm not at all surprised to find out that nothing happened. Outside of Masha being a tease to that one guy, there wasn't any real sense that there was going to be anything sexual going on, at least in my opinion.

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Don't think there's any need to hope because I don't think anything sexual is happening with them tonight.

• Like 1

I see now the pictures of last night, the boys, it wasn't the gay ones, that Masha was saying, because yesterday she said that she still has to call them, with little sentences a couple of days ago, Taylor had hinted that he would like to do something with Masha and Piper, so it's not said that something happens, as for drugs, I don't know if you remember what was happening at Masha's house, so, it's not strange that they also use them in Barcelona, then seeing what happens around 3 o'clock. 55 in the lobby, I really don't think you can call these guys gay

• Upvote 1