Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #6 August

Just now, corvette84 said:

Too busy watching them fuck to post, plus it's late for most viewers. 

so what are you saying?  was it good, did they work with the cameras for good views, was it...you've seen one fuck and you've seen them all, did they have the lights on at least and not covered, did she take it in the ass like a young teenager should, tell me what you thought because in all actuality....it's not that late!!

Is it the guest girl in the shower now? I can only see on the blurry cameras, so difficult to tell.

Anyway, it looks like she's showing off her beautiful boobs, so I hope somebody will share this someday. If it's her.

edit: I now see her in the living room, so now I'm sure it's her. If somebody wants to risk a ban by sharing a video of her naked in the bathroom, I would love it! (But of course I understand that you can't..)

12 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

so what are you saying?  was it good, did they work with the cameras for good views, was it...you've seen one fuck and you've seen them all, did they have the lights on at least and not covered, did she take it in the ass like a young teenager should, tell me what you thought because in all actuality....it's not that late!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1