Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #6 August

6 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

I'm doing well,  bored waiting for a vaccine. USA has to get things together.  How are you doing?

I'm sorry , but we have to keep in mind that we (humans in general) won't have a safe and effective vaccine, at least untill the first quarter of 2021

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, keeper31 said:

They have sex in the open now also. 

Yes, they do.  Do you suppose they are angling for an apartment?  Would be nice to get a fresh couple on here.  Or at least put them in one of the CoV bedrooms to see how they do.  Being spanish speaking, more of the chatters would understand them.

• Like 1

Just now, Harry1949 said:

Yes, they do.  Do you suppose they are angling for an apartment?  Would be nice to get a fresh couple on here.  Or at least put them in one of the CoV bedrooms to see how they do.  Being spanish speaking, more of the chatters would understand them.

LMAO they are no longer considered a fresh couple!!  They are used goods!

Yanai is a very sociable person,think the big changes we seen in carla were a lot because she being him now,this type of stuff makes a big diference of being a great rlc resident or a terrible ones(like E&P).To be fair almost all guests in C&Y seem would be a lot better residents than some residents we have in site.

• Like 1

il y a 5 minutes, Harry1949 a dit :

Honestly i would prefer them to stay away from the couples on vacation apartment because that is linked to the girls apartments and they will end up being part of that nonsense.

3 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Yanai is a very sociable person,think the big changes we seen in carla were a lot because she being him now,this type of stuff makes a big diference of being a great rlc resident or a terrible ones(like E&P).To be fair almost all guests in C&Y seem would be a lot better residents than some residents we have in site.

They could always invite Mario over for a rendezvous.    :biggrin:

5 minutes ago, Daleys said:

Honestly i would prefer them to stay away from the couples on vacation apartment because that is linked to the girls apartments and they will end up being part of that nonsense.

I understand where you are coming from.  I think the girls in B1 and B2 are tired of being there, with the exception of Piper and Taylor perhaps.  Time to let them all go home and change the cast.  As much as I would miss seeing her, even my favourite Irma is ready to go home.  No one appears to be having any fun any more.  Maybe when the Villa or Girls Palace as I have also seen it called is  returned, RLC can turn its attention to B1 and B2.

57 minutes ago, costa049 said:

The guest girl got dressed and put makeup on. Either she'll go out, or more guests are coming soon. But carla, yanai and the guest guy are not dressed. I don't know.

From what little I understand, the Long Haired Guy and his Girl broke up and she would like to stay broke up and simply have him as a friend with benefits.  Though her behaviour the last 24 hours would seem to put that to question.  She clearly likes the sex with him.

• Thanks 1