Carla & Yanai General Chat 2020 #6 August

4 hours ago, Harry1949 said:

Now why did they crowd into the smallest room in the apt to play poker dragging the kitchen table there?  They would have been more comfortable in the living room.

this allows them all to have a seat at the same height, which the living room does not allow because they do not have enough chairs for everyone
I see it like this

• Like 1

Carla's friends, are following all the way to get an apartment, to cover the camera when they were having sex, to have sex in favor of camera, I do not like the nipple piercings, but nobody is perfect

Il y a 4 heures, Sergio a dit :

Carla's friends, are following all the way to get an apartment, to cover the camera when they were having sex, to have sex in favor of camera, I do not like the nipple piercings, but nobody is perfect

Let's hope they do.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

The now regular guest couple is my least fav of all guests(togheter with the hidding couple)but honestly any of them would be a HUGE improvent in comparation with latest "residents" the motel couple in endless vacations no social life done in cams.I bet any of the guests in C&Y house if they becomed residents would recieve friends and it would feel they actualy doing their lifes in house.Maybe one day rlc will act smart way again.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, news49 said:

Does she have two guys or does she cheat on him in front of the cameras with everyone in the know? Maybe a free couple too?

I see no one is replying so I will tell you what I think is correct and perhaps someone can correct me if I am wrong. She has two men she dates. Both are BF's. This guy and the one some call James. But as far as I know she has only had sex with the guy called James on camera. We have seen her with this guy a few times but I don't think they have had sex on camera.

• Like 1