Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #5

1 hour ago, rodox said:

you have your reasons but the problem is that to be historical the prettier could not be out. 

But Hugo could be? Surely that is sexist! I'm sure he could have acted as lesbian as any of them! :angel:

34 minutes ago, rodox said:

i give up. for me. for me. you understand what is an opinion ?. My subscription ends tomorrow and unlike you i will not renew cause i think vhtv is far away to be historical. the first think you must learn english man is the signification of an opinon. for me in my opinion  she is the main star. even if you dont agree. ok ?  

How can she be the main star when she did not participate in any of the action? I'm sure Nina, Emily, Ada, Kira and countless others were there in spirit and cheering them on so maybe we should class them as the stars of the night!  And this comment makes as much sense as anything you said about this night!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yes that,s fine with me you have your opinion and i have mine like many others do. Lets just leave it there shall we. By the way i am english so no need to learn the language 👍 Have a good day eh.

I think we will have to consult with @Dave 27 to see if this is a true statement. 😂😂😂

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Robwin said:

Yes that,s fine with me you have your opinion and i have mine like many others do. Lets just leave it there shall we. By the way i am english so no need to learn the language 👍 Have a good day eh.

Good morning pal,You're really in to this now aren't you eh!!😁a far cry from Rebel Rob of a few months ago😁.You take care though,all this Argy bargy isn't ideal for a man of your age,randy old goat😁👍

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Just In said:

I think we will have to consult with @Dave 27 to see if this is a true statement. 😂😂😂

Good morning JB,well we know that nobody else in the British Isles have a clue what the country bumpkins from Clown Prince land say anyway,I get oo and arr but that's about it😁so I suppose that makes the poor unfortunate fucker English😁.We probably won't hear from him till about teatime anyway as it seems like he's been up half the night ogling VH.😁😁.

You have a good day JB👍

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Good morning pal,You're really in to this now aren't you eh!!😁a far cry from Rebel Rob of a few months ago😁.You take care though,all this Argy bargy isn't ideal for a man of your age,randy old goat😁👍

But, it actually originated in Scotland and is an alteration of the word argue.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Robwin said:

I mean learn the signification of an opinion, not english. lets leave it. have a good day too.

8 hours ago, jjkopite said:

How can she be the main star when she did not participate in any of the action? I'm sure Nina, Emily, Ada, Kira and countless others were there in spirit and cheering them on so maybe we should class them as the stars of the night!  And this comment makes as much sense as anything you said about this night!

main star means the prettier. in these events we love performace and beauty, for me beauty can not be out. and in this case the most beautifull was missing. a scale of events that the most beuatifull is out can not be considerate for me, for me, as historical. understand ? in the moment i was asking me , where are the brunette ? i would image what could be if she was participated. she is more beautifull of 2 others blonds togheter, sorry but for me beauty is fundamental. in a historical and epic fuck event.

6 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Jealousy will get you nowhere pal :biggrin:

• Haha 3