Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #65 August 2020

HarleyFatboy

28 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys, sorry I haven't been around much. I'm dealing with some of the hardest times of my life. My 91 year old father whom I love to bits kidneys are failing and given a month to live and has been sent home from hospital. I honestly don't know how I'm going to cope without him in the future. I will become the oldest in all my family including all cousins. ( apart from mum ) Basically my dad is the rock of the family and he has talked about me being it when he is gone. Shit this is so tough. 

Your prayers for him I would be very grateful to you.

My heart goes out to you Aussie!  If I may offer up any advice, it would be to make sure and come together as a family and have support from each other.  It's never easy to lose a loved one and togetherness from you family will get you through it.  I'm sure you being the rock has already been taken care of by your dad and you will do it with honor and love!!

i lost my mom in 1998 and my dad in 2002, it was tough to deal with for a long time knowing that I could never lean on either of them for advice and their true love for all of us kids.  Fortunately my parents raised a great group of siblings which really helped all of us kids deal with their loss.

I'll be praying for your dad and mom and for you and your family to have strength and courage through suck a difficult time.  May god bless your father!!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Jongens, sorry dat ik er niet veel ben geweest. Ik heb te maken met de moeilijkste tijden van mijn leven. Mijn 91-jarige vader van wie ik dol ben op nieren, faalt en krijgt nog een maand te leven en is uit het ziekenhuis naar huis gestuurd. Ik weet eerlijk gezegd niet hoe ik het in de toekomst zonder hem zal redden. Ik zal de oudste van mijn hele familie worden, inclusief alle neven en nichten. (behalve mama) Eigenlijk is mijn vader de rots van de familie en hij heeft erover gesproken dat ik het was als hij weg was. Shit, dit is zo moeilijk. 

Uw gebeden voor hem. Ik zou u zeer dankbaar zijn.

Wat een rampjaar, veel sterkte.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I haven't sent any " Little Gifts "   for a few days now..😹

L'ultimo è l'orsetto polare poi sì è vero che non riceve più regali da qualche giorno ma questo non significa nulla. Prima di qualche giorno fa li riceveva. 

Just now, Brokk! said:

Here, the only thing I noticed is that he does not "receive" or buy the flowers for himself. 

She has bought flowers for herself..not on every occasion but more than you would imagine🙀

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Guys, sorry I haven't been around much. I'm dealing with some of the hardest times of my life. My 91 year old father whom I love to bits kidneys are failing and given a month to live and has been sent home from hospital. I honestly don't know how I'm going to cope without him in the future. I will become the oldest in all my family including all cousins. ( apart from mum ) Basically my dad is the rock of the family and he has talked about me being it when he is gone. Shit this is so tough. 

Your prayers for him I would be very grateful to you.

I'm very sorry to hear of your situation, Aussie.  I know it's tough going right now.  My dad would be 95 now but he's been gone for 50 years.  Had to introduce myself to my mom every morning when I got her up for breakfast for her last 5 years. 

My heart goes out to you.  Hold on.  It will get better.

• Like 1