Stephie & Still, Virginia & Alexis, Sabrina & Scott (2020) Part #1

jabbath1987

Guest maitre197
15 minutes ago, bruno anais said:

nouvelle orgie dans le salon 

OU AVEZ VOUS VU  l`orgie?І

STOP DRUGS!

11 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Top 5!! Just shows how really bad the site is... Look forward to the explanation/excuses .lol. 

I think VHTV should look in their archives from  about 2 years ago and contact these people again. Just wave with dollars and maybe they get lucky. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, wiseguysworld said:

I think VHTV should look in their archives from  about 2 years ago and contact these people again. Just wave with dollars and maybe they get lucky. 

Would all depend on how many are willing to return... Visiting the nearest park, waving dollars, then explaining the project could recruit better looking, interesting people. 

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, wiseguysworld said:

95% will return to current salaries.

Now for $100 - you just need to make tweet level of bare cleaning or friend comes to us.

2 years ago its good level orgy or new activity.

But put yourself in the company's shoes. You have epic composition - make 100+ videos to archive. And there are not many subscribers (average level for apartments 30$/day).

Now you have the worst participants in history (even first 3-4 apartments at expense of Anna and Alex more attractive to pay than now). BUT you have the most money. Top by number of subscribers now. Therefore - if audience is hungry for shit. VH delivers shit in trucks. All new apartments in type of all rest.💩

This will not change as long as YOU pay.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, groomy said:

Now for $100 - you just need to make tweet level of bare cleaning or friend comes to us.

But put yourself in the company's shoes. You have epic composition - make 100+ videos to archive. And there are not many subscribers (average level for apartments 30$/day).

Now you have the worst participants in history (even first 3-4 apartments at expense of Anna and Alex more attractive to pay than now). BUT you have the most money. Top by number of subscribers now. Therefore - if audience is hungry for shit. VH delivers shit in trucks. All new apartments in type of all rest.💩

Just shows how many suckers are out there :biggrin: Yep me included i suppose ::)

42 minutes ago, groomy said:

i am doing my part. my subscripion ended day 21 and i will not renew until get better. this apartment  is a crap, the only two intersting people there are Sabrina and Stephie but Stephie doesnt do anything. so its becomes the a place a shit. how long Stephie will continue in this aparment acting so restritive like this way ? she thinks the viewrs will pay for her with cloths on ? its time to change all or close it.

Guest maitre197
2 hours ago, maitre197 said:

OU AVEZ VOUS VU  l`orgie?І

STOP DRUGS!

Je comprends seulement les blagues de Dumas (Pere).

If you think you've gotten rid of Scott forever you're so wrong! Scott has yet to come to claim all the borrowed drugs! This place is so disgusting that in the end Scott will come to stay and Sabrina and the others will leave!

• Haha 1