Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #67 August 2020

pulo filipe

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

I would say we're probably not going to see much if anything at all as far as the two together goes. The guy you have seen is not there for Malia he's a friend from Russia who travels and uses the girls apartment as a place to stay when passing through. He did make a failed attempt to seduce Malia only because he was drunk. Patience I think will pay off maybe in September if things go as planned.

That guy first came to the apartment I think last October they both went to a Event and came back with admission wrist bands he was gone the next day. The next time he arrived was a disaster for him been drunk . After saying that I think he's a nice guy after seeing him on Thursday last and Leora let him use her key card to go out shopping  so he must be a good trustworthy friend he was back Saturday night to sleep over Malia did not talk much to him what surprised me next morning he folded the sheets off the couch tidy up had a shower cleaned up the floor and sink went out for a while came back and was gone I think he a decent and good friend to Leora he just got a bad rap for one drunken night .

• Like 4