Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

37 minutes ago, van the man said:

Authentic in my eyes is that she chooses to please (pleasure) herself because she enjoys it. She undoubtedly enjoys being watched and obviously gets a kick out of imagining many people watching her. Her slow tease is of herself not us. The personal growth in her development and self confidence has been wonderful to watch.....the Sunday afternoon whilst watching Real Madrid is legendary. Her frustration for not letting herself fully bate in front of the cams was only matched by the frustration of everyone who was waiting to see if she dare do it! She has overcome many barriers to arrive at the young woman she has become. That development is authentic. Her relationship with Paul was (and perhaps still is) authentic including the fights she had with him or the frustration caused by Eva constantly barking as she bated. Her friendship with Malia is authentic and goes back many years. Her concern for animals is authentic. Her home and the town she lives in is authentic. Perhaps her apartment in Prague is unauthentic but with Russia off the map as far as RLC is concerned then finding a way to include Leora is an authentic solution! By the way my files on Leora have filled a terabit external hard drive!!!!!

The fuck are you on about? I was strictly talking about her solo shows.... jesus... I didn't say shit about animals or Paul or anything thing else.

11 minutes ago, Ste said:

Was that in the first Apartment and she shouted out YES when they scored that's the day I was Hooked Line and Sinker by Leora

Yep! She had on a pink see through housecoat, and green underwear...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

40 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That afternoon was one of the most erotic things I had witnessed....Superb !

Mine first time with her started with a different day. Nov 13th 2013 laying on the couch in black bra and panties teasing and wanting to go all the way but couldn't release her inhibitions.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yep! She had on a pink see through housecoat, and green underwear...

After that  the time at the computer sitting on the swivel chair wearing jeans and went all the way  took a hour to get my jaw off the floor

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

joias da coroa futebol GIF por SportsManias amor feito GIF por beckadoodles garota gostosa GIF

leora and malia and sexy girl

👸 🌟 👯

🐈 😘

girls have a great night 

happy with joy

My gf asked me to tell you that although she's not sure where you may have found her booty shaking gif, she is flattered that you like it so much to keep posting it here my feline friend. Meow.  😸

• Like 1
  • Haha 1