Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

7 minutes ago, Ste said:

Was She Blonde then seen her in the bath/shower messing around but that's all she was blonde then

I no longer have any videos and don't record any more. I'm sure there's a few that could probably tell you the exact day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

No that was after she went back to her natural color. She walked into that apartment a young skinny blonde haired some what naive girl and now she has developed into a gorgeous young mature woman with a sexual appetite that would give most of us old dudes a run for their money 😊

Or some even heart attacks. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Or some even heart attacks. 

She's giving me plenty of those. If I ever had the chance with her one time I would probably not survive but I would die with the biggest 😊

• Haha 6

Ik heb veel mooie momenten gehad in de vorige app. Toen was ze onvoorspelbaar en ze deed het op alle mogelijke plaatsen en tijdstippen.Nu is het allemaal een beetje voorspelbaarder maar toch mooi.

Edited by daerjohn2015
verkeerd
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pepe said:

She's giving me plenty of those. If I ever had the chance with her one time I would probably not survive but I would die with the biggest 😊

I'm quite certain you or I may not be the only ones to feel that way. 🙂

• Like 6

wow ... what pleasant memories ...
The first time I saw her, it was with a man's blue shirt, it reminded me of Audrey Hepburn, she played shyly, caressing her panties .... from that moment I am addicted to Leora .. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

For me Leora's best masturbation was when she was playing in the guest room, with her postures, god ... hahaha and suddenly she went to sleep, ... Paul was completely asleep, and she lay down next to him and She began to caress herself, without waking him, that masturbation lasted 8 minutes, and when she reached the climax, she could not contain her moans and woke up Paul .... Paul turned, looked at her and continued sleeping .... that day he did the happiest man in the world ....

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, daerjohn2015 said:

Ik heb veel mooie momenten gehad in de vorige app. Toen was ze onvoorspelbaar en ze deed het op alle mogelijke plaatsen en tijdstippen.Nu is het allemaal een beetje voorspelbaarder maar toch mooi.

To be honest she was like that  here Bedroom Guest room. Kitchen Table, Couch, Coffee Table, Bath , until her friend arrived and restricted her to the Bedroom

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, raul399 said:

Voor mij was Leora's beste masturbatie toen ze aan het spelen was in de logeerkamer, met haar houdingen, god ... hahaha en plotseling ging ze slapen, ... Paul sliep helemaal, en ze ging naast hem liggen en ze begon te streelde zichzelf, zonder hem wakker te maken, die masturbatie duurde 8 minuten, en toen ze de climax bereikte, kon ze haar gekreun niet bedwingen en werd Paul wakker ... Paul draaide zich om, keek haar aan en sliep verder ... die dag hij deed de gelukkigste man ter wereld ....

Heb dat ook gezien, schitterend