Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #68 August 2020

miscvoyeur

Paul will have an impressionable temperament, many times his words hurt the people he loves, but we have to admit that thanks to Paul's way of being, she has been able to become a sexual icon for all of us.
Leora's next partner may not even let her go out with a friend for coffee ......

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, raul399 said:

wow ... what pleasant memories ...
The first time I saw her, it was with a man's blue shirt, it reminded me of Audrey Hepburn, she played shyly, caressing her panties .... from that moment I am addicted to Leora .. hahaha

She done a great painting of her copied off a mug she had, Nearly sure it was Audrey she had it over the tv and took it to apartment 2

• Like 2

We can love her ... we can hate her ...... but there are so many pleasant memories that Leora has given us,
Those memories will remain within us for many years ...
I say it for my many years, I'm still young .. hahaha

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

We are a big family 

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ste said:

To be honest she was like that  here Bedroom Guest room. Kitchen Table, Couch, Coffee Table, Bath , until her friend arrived and restricted her to the Bedroom

I completely understand the restrictions as to why I never complain that and I don't watch for the bates. I have always said that's the cherry 🍒 on top of the sundae. She's always provided me with a sundae, but sometimes no cherry 🍒

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Ste said:

She done a great painting of her copied off a mug she had, Nearly sure it was Audrey she had it over the tv and took it to apartment 2

She's done a few paintings of Audrey Hepburn, she's her favorite actress. I do miss the painting days as I'm sure she does too. I'm just upset she never painted skunks portrait. She never painted any woodland creatures portrait 🙄

• Haha 3