Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

28 minutes ago, Ste said:

Can't win if she takes her out or leaves her at home don't think you be happy I wouldn't be bothered taking her anywhere

To tell you the truth, imo, it's good and I'm glad to notice that they go out together at times. To me, her friend is better off going out with her sometimes rather than staying there by herself as often as she has. But she has a child back home that I'm sure she misses and can't wait to get back to as well. So it is most likely that she is more concerned about spending money than her friend is because she has that type of responsibility that her friend does not have. Personally, what would make me happy, would be that if her friend went back to spending more time around that apartment and not every weekend away like she has gotten accustomed to doing months back. But that's just my opinion which has no reflection or influence whatsoever on what either of them do. Obviously, it seems that you would be mostly happy if her friend was not even around regardless of how close of friends they are, or how long they have been, or how often or much time she spends away from that apartment anymore, and whether that apartment would be empty during those times then or not.    

12 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

To tell you the truth, imo, it's good and I'm glad to notice that they go out together at times. To me, her friend is better off going out with her sometimes rather than staying there by herself as often as she has. But she has a child back home that I'm sure she misses and can't wait to get back to as well. So it is most likely that she is more concerned about spending money than her friend is because she has that type of responsibility that her friend does not have. Personally, what would make me happy, would be that if her friend went back to spending more time around that apartment and not every weekend away like she has gotten accustomed to doing months back. But that's just my opinion which has no reflection or influence whatsoever on what either of them do. Obviously, it seems that you would be mostly happy if her friend was not even around regardless of how close of friends they are, or how long they have been, or how often or much time she spends away from that apartment anymore, and whether that apartment would be empty during those times then or not.    

You got me all figured out

• Haha 1

good night beautiful girls so cute so good and handsome

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

good evening 

Good Morning  

🐨  🗼  👯  🐈   🐴 🦨  🐿️  🐶  🐱  💀  🔭 🏍️   🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁 x😈

We are a big family 

until tomorrow friends 

See you soon 

🐈😘

🐈😴

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Well, after getting a chance to check the apartment, it does not appear that she went out with her friend after all. So it appears that it's quite likely to be just another weekend of the one known as Leora not being around, while her friend and roommate known as Malia is once again the only one there for two or more days. To be provided with an all bills paid free residence to live in along with free money just to do it, and be able to not even be around for what amounts to a week or more out of every month, evidently is quite a nice gig to be privy to. 

I never thought I'd be saying this, but I wonder how much longer RLC are going to put up with her taking such liberties, out all day today, out again tonight and possibly most of the weekend, and then she worries about adverse postings, what does she expect when she carries on like this.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1