Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

🐨 🗼 👯 🐈 🐴🦝🐿️ 🐶 🐱 💀 🔭 🏍️ 🌟🕵️🌶️n hf😁x😈

We are a big family 

Everyone have a great happy day with joy 

good weekend

• Like 1

5 hours ago, masterchef56 said:

Just look at her now,relaxed,awesome,satisfied and divine.This woman amazes me everytime I see her.What does it botter that she has gained some weight,it´s nothing that´s botter me.Only more to hold on to.Love her with all my heart.

It might interest yourself and some of the others to know that for her height she is underweight, she varies between 50-52 kilos.......Nothing off her actually...Cameras can do strange things to some people’s appearance.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It might interest yourself and some of the others to know that for her height she is underweight, she varies between 50-52 kilos.......Nothing off her actually...Cameras can do strange things to some people’s appearance.

Those feet, though.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

jimbo, camera's can put as much as 40 pounds on someone it's all to do with the shape of the lens, digital camera's are no different, also for the same reason parts of her apartment may not be a spacious as it appears. 

So if anyone meets their favourite TV personality or Film Star they may not be as well built as they appear are on screen

• Like 4

5 hours ago, scutus said:

I will fore warn you. You are succumbing to the addiction of Leora. Fear not, it is without a doubt, the ultimate of addictions. Creating only pleasure.  😊

That was an example of why she has been for seven years, and will be for as long as SHE chooses, the top girl on RLC...Head and shoulders above the rest..The one they all aspire to be like but they lack the Leora magic..You can’t teach it , buy it, or learn it...She just has it, rather like Monroe. 

• Like 6