Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

RLC would disagree with u considering people pay money to see girls not empty rooms

Sorry to contradict you, but people pay money to watch 14 cameras, there is no guarantee that there will be girls there 24/7.

I would ask you,  Is your house occupied 24/7 ?  I doubt it is unless you are an exception....So what's the difference between you and the tenants of RLC?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You enforce the rules.

To you it's black and white, but we are real people with feelings. Don't you think it's time for you to take the Jack Boots off and let us rebuild the community here? Be apart of a positive change. 

It seems that Political Correctness ( PC ) has taken over CC.....George Orwell warned us about it, and he wasn't even a member..

• Like 5

Just now, jimbo4 said:

It seems that Political Correctness ( PC ) has taken over CC.....George Orwell warned us about it, and he wasn't even a member..

LOL Jimbo and in really life too. There wanting to change my favorite cheese name COON cheese lol

39 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

The family is a mess at the moment. Hopefully we can rebuild it without the heavy handed grandparents looking disapproving all the time.

All we ask is don't go on the attack against another member just because they don't share the same views of Leora & Malia.  There will always be Positive and Negative views it happens in each and every apartment across the whole forum. When someone steps out of line too far we'll look after it. If one thinks they are going to get every poster to be 100% positive of a Tenant I can assure the plan will never ever work as there is negativity in every apartment topic across the whole forum.

Every Member has a feature it's called Ignore User. It's pout there for a purpose. If one doesn't like what a member posts add them to their respective ignore list and they'll never see another post from that member unless they quote someone who's not on the ignore list. That part I have a solution for and I am just awaiting word from Admin and we can rectify that as well. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

That's why one should never, ever call the cops. 

They are a box of chocolates.

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

All we ask is don't go on the attack against another member just because they don't share the same views of Leora & Malia.  There will always be Positive and Negative views it happens in each and every apartment across the whole forum. When someone steps out of line too far we'll look after it. If one thinks they are going to get every poster to be 100% positive of a Tenant I can assure the plan will never ever work as there is negativity in every apartment topic across the whole forum.

Every Member has a feature it's called Ignore User. It's pout there for a purpose. If one doesn't like what a member posts add them to their respective ignore list and they'll never see another post from that member unless they quote someone who's not on the ignore list. That part I have a solution for and I am just awaiting word from Admin and we can rectify that as well. 

Please read my PM.

Ok lets move on.

Is there any chance Leora & Malia will do something to make up being out on the weekend.

I'm hopeful they will.

What do you think? Have they done it before?

13 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

LOL Jimbo and in really life too. There wanting to change my favorite cheese name COON cheese lol

I suppose you had to "take the knee " when you ate it?