Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #69 August 2020

Aussie_oi_oi

Just now, Ste said:

Well Well Well looks like Malia is going out and leaving Leora all alone in her Apartment wonder are the moaners going to complain about that  they do when its the other way round. I can see why Leora didn't  go out she has her apartment to herself for a few hours all night if shes lucky

Let the girls go out as much and as long as they want. There' s no difference anyway. 😅

I am curious if maybe one of the girls is fair enough to bring one of her acquaintances to the apartment.

• Like 1

I would appreciate if one of the girls will bring someone in for special moments someday. Not just because it would be hot to see it (sure it would). But also because I think, this is something you should do as long as you are able to. Some day we all will close oure eyes forewever and I believe in this moment you do not regret, what you have done. I think you regret, what you have missed.

2 minutes ago, rafort-ero said:

I would appreciate if one of the girls will bring someone in for special moments someday. Not just because it would be hot to see it (sure it would). But also because I think, this is something you should do as long as you are able to. Some day we all will close oure eyes forewever and I believe in this moment you do not regret, what you have done. I think you regret, what you have missed.

Sorry to say but that´s never gonna happen at this moment.As long as Malia is still here,you can be asure that´s not going to occur.

• Like 2

Does anybody know what Leora is looking at on her phone as she’s touching herself? Too bad there isn’t a camera mounted behind the bed. Although if she’s reading something in Russian I wouldn’t be able to read in anyways. 

17 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Hope everyone that can is watching Leora bating now.

I am going to watch to make sure Koala behaves himself. I notice that Leora has already put her foot down on him.    😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, BearHug said:

Does anybody know what Leora is looking at on her phone as she’s touching herself? Too bad there isn’t a camera mounted behind the bed. Although if she’s reading something in Russian I wouldn’t be able to read in anyways. 

No I don't, but it might be Australian Firefighters.

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

I am going to watch to make sure Koala behaves himself. I notice that Leora has already put her foot down on him.    😊

🤣🤣 🤣

• Like 1