Leora, Malia General Chat Topic #71 August 2020

Nicholas

7 minutes ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Hi Nicholas, I was doing a google search regarding which company owns RLC and the results indicated it was a company out of Montreal, QE Canada, then this article was also listed. 

Have you seen how old the source is? The text is about 5 years old. Probably just a fake, or at least not successful.

1 hour ago, NewYorkJoe said:

Here’s an article I read online. Perhaps RLC is expanding into new markets. 

3br - 1600ft2 - Reallifecam.com = Free Rent! (West AVL)

Reallifecam is coming to the USA! This is a great opportunity for a couple or a set of roommates to live in an awesome West Asheville house completely rent free. We even cover all utilities, maintenance and lawn service! If you've never heard of Reallifecam, go ahead and hit up Google. Previously the households have only been in Europe, but we are planning to add six houses in the US over the next year, starting in Asheville. 

Here's how it all works: Reallifecam's US affiliate owns the home and outfits every room (yes, every room) with IP cameras. Our subscribers around the world go to our web page and watch your normal daily activities. We ask very little from the tenants; only that they do not shut the internet off, do not cover/block a camera and give us 24 hours notice before a person under the age of 18 comes to the house. That's all we ask. There will be audio in all rooms except the bathrooms. We do everything we can to protect your identity. The Asheville house will be listed under fictitious names and only that it is in the Eastern time zone. The cameras will not have the resolution necessary for curious viewers to read work name tags, mail, etc. We have never had a stalking issue in any of our households. 

So why start with Asheville? Well, I have been put in charge of the US based houses so I get to pick the places. I went to college in South Carolina and used to come to Asheville on the weekends. It is one of my favorite places and I wanted an excuse to come here and buy a house with someone else's money. Oh, did I find a great house. 

The house is a rare find in Asheville. It is a beautiful 3 bedroom, 3 bath Craftsman style 1600 square foot home in West Asheville about a five minute walk from Biscuithead. There is a two car driveway and plenty of street parking for guests. We closed on the house last month and are currently updating it with completely new kitchen, bathrooms, appliances and of course, cameras. Two bedrooms are en suite and the third bedroom shares the 3/4 hall bath. The front yard is small, but the back yard is huge and would be great for a dog, a garden or a huge party patio. If you do not have sufficient furniture we can rent the missing pieces for you. It will ready for move in by 9/1. 

We will be taking applications until 8/14. There is no particular profile of resident we are seeking. That being said, most of our current and past households have been couples or roommates in their 20's. If you are interested, please email me a little bit about yourself along with links to your social media profiles and the social media profiles of anyone else who would be in the house. We will run a background check on finalists and will not be able to accept tenants with any serious felonies or history of violence. 

Thank you very much for your interest. Feel free to email with any questions. 

Best,

Odd, they said they went to College in South Carolina but the house is in Asheville, which is in North Carolina. If this is true and it is Asheville, NC then it is a beautiful location. It is not far from the Tennessee border on Interstate 40.  I used to own property west of there in a city called Maggie Valley, NC. Kept my plane at the Asheville airport.

59 minutes ago, Ghost1234 said:

J'IMAGINE QUE POUR VOUS PRAGUE ET MADRID, IL N'Y A PAS DE DIFFÉRENCE... CE NE SONT QUE DES JEUNES FILLES MORDANT DANS LA VIE ET HEUREUSE COMME 100 HOMMES À LA CONQUÊTE DE L'EVEREST... 

VOUS VOUS TROMPEZ...

DÉSOLÉ...

If you are an example of what the future holds for this forum then I’m out of here...

I will delete my account at 1915......

Its been a gas folks.....Regards to Newark, Pepe, Scutus, Masterchef, Gag Her, ST, Foamy, SC, Pulo, and anyone else I have missed out...

Leora is more than capable of holding her own against the ones who don’t like her...She has more intelligence than all of us combined..

Be lucky.!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, gomer said:

He's not going anywhere. 

There's a couple that rumble and bluster and stomp out of the room, but they always come back.

Once again gobshite you have got your facts very wrong.......

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2