Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yeah this was the sickest I saw on the site. Taking adavantage with three guys of a wasted helpless girl screaming Njet all the time. 

i also agree, this was by far the most intence awefull shit i have saw,and this deserves a ban of participant, i'm only sad cause the rape has not stoped, we are just unable to see it.

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

why ? what was the matter ?

cause in the first ticket he replied if you dont like it dont watch it, and i got insanely angry cause i reported abuse and their answer was dont like it dont watch it. i would keep sending tickets till tomorow if they would not get their attention for what was happening.

Just now, moonlight89 said:

cause in the first ticket he replied if you dont like it dont watch it, and i gotm insaly angry cause i reported abuseand their answer was dont like it dont watch it. i would keep sending tickets till tomorow if they would not get their attention for what was happening.

I will send a ticket to head of support and James having a serious talk with this Dwayne...