Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

2 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, a girl was drugged and raped

If that's the case, it'll be interesting to see how VH handle it...It's puts them in a tricky situation because they won't want to involve the police if they have to...but a girl's been raped, FFS, so it's there duty...!!

Btw, was their original response 'if you don't like it don't watch'...Says it all really...😒

Just now, bluewinner said:

was Sirius involved in raping the girl? I only saw two men having sex with her and one of them left after a few minutes, and the other guy carried on. I think what you guys are describing must have happened before I started watching. as I did not even realise what was happening at the time. 

They told Sirius to leave the room and his punk ass left like a little bitch then came back with another girl to point and laugh 

3 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

was Sirius involved in raping the girl? I only saw two men having sex with her and one of them left after a few minutes, and the other guy carried on. I think what you guys are describing must have happened before I started watching. as I did not even realise what was happening at the time. 

no sirious was watching, two guys was doing the "thing" and there was a third guy who just enter paid Sirius and was ready to enter the action, at that point the girl was crying or screaming so the third guy put his cloths back, not sure what happen next.

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

If that's the case, it'll be interesting to see how VH handle it...It's puts them in a tricky situation because they won't want to involve the police if they have to...but a girl's been raped, FFS, so it's there duty...!!

Btw, was their original response 'if you don't like it don't watch'...Says it all really...😒

I think the most they will do is taking them off the list permanently. there is no way they would involve the police. 

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

'if you don't like it don't watch'...Says it all really...😒

i think thats an automated message,for complains, the guy in the support office doesnt speak good english maybe even he is an aprentice or just an idiot, so he sends this automated message when he doesnt get what the complain is.

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

no sirious was watching, two guys was doing the "thing" and there was a third guy who just enter paid Sirius and was ready to enter the action, at that point the girl was crying or screaming so the third guy put his cloths back, not sure what happen next.

when I was watching for a minute or two there was a third guy in the room, and he was trying to record them on his phone, but then he changed his mind and put the phone away. he was wearing a blue shirt and a black trouser. 

I just got a new response guys⬇️

I'm just reaching to you regarding my wrong reply. I beg my pardon for misunderstanding - as soon as we have taken some more minutes and checked the situation for more time, I have quickly notified you about working on your report and have taken all measures to resolve the issue. Now, I would like to say thank you for first reply - it was untimely and might have sounded as I find this behaviour normal. Due to your report, we have received an opportunity to stop the action and broadcasting. I hope you accept my apologies. Thanks for your understanding in advance!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

• Like 2

Guest maitre197
6 minutes ago, Roksis said:

You don’t know nothing about Gulag

GULAL - is not a prison, system of prisons,  concentration camps etc. In GULAG there are the people  convicted for both political and criminal offenses. IN 1930-1960 our rapists may were there.