Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

You know what is seriously fucked up she was drunk when she got there the guy in the kitchen brought her there he was the guy in the Twitter picture giving her the massage 

SHE WAS FUCKING PASSED OUT OR DRUGGED THEY BROUGHT HER BACK TO THE APARTMENT THEN STARTED TO RAPE HER I ALSO SAW ON THE TIMELINE THEY WALKED PASS LILY AND SHE WAS SMILING 🤬

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

You know what is seriously fucked up she was drunk when she got there the guy in the kitchen brought her there he was the guy in the Twitter picture giving her the massage 

SHE WAS FUCKING PASSED OUT OR DRUGGED THEY BROUGHT HER BACK TO THE APARTMENT THEN STARTED TO RAPE HER I ALSO SAW ON THE TIMELINE THEY WALKED PASS LILY IN SHE WAS SMILING 🤬

Yes she was totally wasted already. They brought her to the bedroom to sober up and the girl with the mask tried to help her and put her clothes on. I guess she is the only one who cared for her. But after that the guys took over again and the masked girl got distracted by Lily

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes she was totally wasted already. They brought her to the bedroom to sober up and the girl with the mask tried to help her and put her clothes on. I guess she is the only one who cared for her. But after that the guys took over again and the masked girl got distracted by Lily

I'm guessing lily did that on purpose that fucking bitch 

I swear she seriously was smiling when they brought that girl back in the apartment 

Edited by Kingbanks
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

SHE WAS FUCKING PASSED OUT OR DRUGGED THEY BROUGHT HER BACK TO THE APARTMENT THEN STARTED TO RAPE HER I ALSO SAW ON THE TIMELINE THEY WALKED PASS LILY IN SHE WAS SMILING 🤬

there was an insident in logia where the guy said something to the guy who brought her,and they made an agreement, the girl said no, the younger guy said dont worrie about her she is fine with it, than they went out of the house, when return the girl was crying.i knew they wil abuse her,maybe even rape her, but i was thinking they gonne take her somewhere else or gonna do it in the car.still i was hoping that Sirius or someone else gonna do something about it before got to that, how wrong i was...

• Sad 1