Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

When I replied to vh support about sirius&lily getting banned they said this ⬇️

Unfortunately, this is not for me to decide. I gave all the information to the responsible people.

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

Well I think he really can't decide anything. And maybe gets not payed to write his own opinion 🙈

Just now, moonlight89 said:

can you share more light with this statement? they said they are taking some actions, but i think that was bullshit. cause that means they will accept that a rape happen. now that i start thinking about it, most propably they will say that is was "staged" or "rough fucking" or "she likes it that way" something stupid to save the situation from escalating more. nevertheless they should get banned no matter what.

I just made a new post about that reply when I asked them

About sirius&lily getting banned 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, moonlight89 said:

can you share more light with this statement? they said they are taking some actions, but i think that was bullshit. cause that means they will accept that a rape happen. now that i start thinking about it, most propably they will say that is was "staged" or "rough fucking" or "she likes it that way" something stupid to save the situation from escalating more. nevertheless they should get banned no matter what.

This was way too obvious for trying it that way...

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well I think he really can't decide anything. And maybe gets not payed to write his own opinion 🙈

Either way I don't see how sirius&lily can return back online they should be gone

If not then vh does allow rape to happen with zero consequences 

• Like 1

I got notice from support the girl is save now. I got this message from head of support and I know we can trust her. She is a woman. She really was worried and they are investigating now what to do. Also Anna & Alex as the high managers are involved now. They won't get away this easy. 

Personally I think they will get kicked out.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I got notice from support the girl is save now. I got this message from head of support and I know we can trust her. She is a woman. She really was worried and they are investigating now what to do. Also Anna & Alex as the high managers are involved now. They won't get away this easy. 

Personally I think they will get kicked out.  

this is definetelly a good news, but let me say they would not keep doing what they were doing forever, that is save now means its over, but when it was over is the question, when the apartment went offline or when they were done with her 😞. also by seing how vh acts the last months,i trully believe they wont kick them out, vh also want to throw this under the carpet unfortunatelly, witch in this case i would be very happy if someone has done a recording, but the main point will be if the apt will be online what excuse they will have for cuting the scene 😕 if they cut the scene and the apt is online they admit that the action they are accused for it happen, unless they will put it online afte 24 hours.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

this is definetelly a good news, but let me say they would not keep doing what they were doing forever, that is save now means its over, but when it was over is the question, when the apartment went offline or when they were done with her 😞. also by seing how vh acts the last months,i trully believe they wont kick them out, vh also want to throw this under the carpet unfortunatelly, witch in this case i would be very happy if someone has done a recording, but the main point will be if the apt will be online what excuse they will have for cuting the scene 😕 if they cut the scene and the apt is online they admit that the action they are accused for it happen, unless they will put it online afte 24 hours.

Those involved should be locked up .

• Like 1