Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I just got a new response guys⬇️

I'm just reaching to you regarding my wrong reply. I beg my pardon for misunderstanding - as soon as we have taken some more minutes and checked the situation for more time, I have quickly notified you about working on your report and have taken all measures to resolve the issue. Now, I would like to say thank you for first reply - it was untimely and might have sounded as I find this behaviour normal. Due to your report, we have received an opportunity to stop the action and broadcasting. I hope you accept my apologies. Thanks for your understanding in advance!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

i got the same, i'm  not sure how to reply 😄 maybe " you fucking idiot we send a complain about rape, and first you answer in the mail telling we are wrong and than going to check the apartment? you should be fired imidiatelly" could be a siutable answer?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I just got a new response guys⬇️

I'm just reaching to you regarding my wrong reply. I beg my pardon for misunderstanding - as soon as we have taken some more minutes and checked the situation for more time, I have quickly notified you about working on your report and have taken all measures to resolve the issue. Now, I would like to say thank you for first reply - it was untimely and might have sounded as I find this behaviour normal. Due to your report, we have received an opportunity to stop the action and broadcasting. I hope you accept my apologies. Thanks for your understanding in advance!

Best wishes,
Voyeur House TV Support

Seems somebody itervened there. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Seems somebody itervened there. 

I'm guessing vh had sirius&lily Twitter suspended and they might actually remove them from vh 

I honestly dont see how sirius&lily can return back online after we all saw what happened 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

Support said not only did the stop the broadcasting but they stop them from raping her more

can you share more light with this statement? they said they are taking some actions, but i think that was bullshit. cause that means they will accept that a rape happen. now that i start thinking about it, most propably they will say that is was "staged" or "rough fucking" or "she likes it that way" something stupid to save the situation from escalating more. nevertheless they should get banned no matter what.