Lily & Sirius (2020) Part #1

1 hour ago, bluewinner said:

Thanks for the reminder. I have now deleted them. 

I was not watching this apartment while this was going on, I just tuned in when I saw the threesome happening on previews, so I posted the pictures before I realised what has happened. 

I had forgotten about them until I saw your post. 

Hi Blue,just for the record I didn't know who posted the pictures pal.👍

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Makes you wonder why this topic is still active if the incident was that bad. Do you guys enjoy revelling in this sick sort of incident and just going over and over it. Kill the topic for fucks sake. 

I think it is important to have the opportunity to discuss it until the case is closed. For sure I do not enjoy what happend. 

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

I think it is important to have the opportunity to discuss it until the case is closed. For sure I do not enjoy what happend. 

The case is closed, they are offline hopefully never to return, how much more do you want on the subject? Enough is enough.!!!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You sound quite angry. Why? The case is closed when we know if they got kicked from the site or not.

I am angry as to keep going over and over such a sick incident is just pointless. Am sure many posters seem to revel in any bad things which seem to be increasing on VH. Where on earth do they get these sick people from for gods sake all for the sake of money and the possible damaging of a young girl. Are they checked out first?, I doubt it. That's why i haven't commented before as for a start i didn't see it and if i had wouldn't have kept watching it as it certainly wouldn't have been for pleasure.

If they are allowed back in well words would fail me. Angry doesn't begin to describe what i feel.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robwin said:

Makes you wonder why this topic is still active if the incident was that bad. Do you guys enjoy revelling in this sick sort of incident and just going over and over it. Kill the topic for fucks sake. 

well if we would not discuss it than might nothing would happen, if we would not send report tickets, they might even be online now,all this discussion by now means that we are pressuring vhtv to do some action as it was major incident that shall not pass easily.

in my view when you say just kill the topic shows me "lets just forget it move on and pretend that didnt happen" well NO this needs to be discussed need to send many tickets, need to escalate the incident, we need to show that this is completely unecceptable and would not be tolerate, so vhtv could take correct meassures so this kind of things would never even be close to happen.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well if we would not discuss it than might nothing would happen, if we would not send report tickets, they might even be online now,all this discussion by now means that we are pressuring vhtv to do some action as it was major incident that shall not pass easily.

in my view when you say just kill the topic shows me "lets just forget it move on and pretend that didnt happen" well NO this needs to be discussed need to send many tickets, need to escalate the incident, we need to show that this is completely unecceptable and would not be tolerate, so vhtv could take correct meassures so this kind of things would never even be close to happen.

Fully agree to that.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1