Pay for CamCaps?

pudley

And I for one don't have a bone to pick, except for the ones left in my chicken.

By the way, it seems to me that KFC doesn't taste half as good as it used to years ago.

So either they're getting stingy on the secret herbs and spices, or it was the greasy sweat from the old cornels hand itself that made it taste so good back then.

Anything else, and I don't want to hear it,.. Let it stay a secret.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Squirrel

Good. We're no longer on politics in this thread. That's an improvement.

The quality of KFC depends on the specific franchise. But when it was properly done, it couldn't be beat. I've tried to duplicate the recipe at home, and failed every time.

I did notice that they eat KFC in Russia (Lina & Mark, about a year ago.)

But back on topic: We who pay for camcaps do so because we're having fun here. Right guys?

(Dammit Woody, now I'm hankering for fried chicken!  :P )

The quality of KFC depends on the specific franchise. But when it was properly done, it couldn't be beat. I've tried to duplicate the recipe at home, and failed every time.

I did notice that they eat KFC in Russia (Lina & Mark, about a year ago.)

But back on topic: We who pay for camcaps do so because we're having fun here. Right guys?

(Dammit Woody, now I'm hankering for fried chicken! :P )

Keep in mind, I grew up in Detroit, and the fanchise's there were very good! Anything less and the city would have seen major upheaval's or anarchy. Also the KFC in Russia stands for Kremlin Fried Chicken.

What I'm trying to say is there is no Kentucky in Russia,.. But they do have a Georgia though, or at least they used to I think?

And I for one don't have a bone to pick, except for the ones left in my chicken.

By the way, it seems to me that KFC doesn't taste half as good as it used to years ago.

So either they're getting stingy on the secret herbs and spices, or it was the greasy sweat from the old cornels hand itself that made it taste so good back then.

Anything else, and I don't want to hear it,.. Let it stay a secret.

Playing catch up without quoting the whole board in 5 posts.

I love fried chook. And I give the blacks all the credit for the best fried chook on the planet. I may pick on them, but damn, they know how to whip up a mean plate of southern food.

Persactly.

Then I think we need to get back to it.

Looks like Woody spells as good as I do when he has an empty glass in front of him.  ;D

Guest kevinbsam7

Looks like Woody spells as good as I do when he has an empty glass in front of him. ;D

OK guys - it's my round. What you drinking?

Guest Squirrel

Laphroaig 10 year old scotch. Real peaty shit.

You gotta a decent Scotch?! Thank makes our friendship worthwhile. I'll be right over...