C&Y possible guests topic

I think C&Y have an house of them outside this one of rlc,from what they talked with the guests i got the impression tomorrow they gona go out or something.The guest couple brought a lot of clothes in bags and now they all leaved,why they didnt gone directly to that house i dont know.To bad would be nice to see,or try to see them in guestroom.Maybe they all will return but think only C&Y will be back house.

il y a 6 minutes, ze81 a dit :

I think C&Y have an house of them outside this one of rlc,from what they talked with the guests i got the impression tomorrow they gona go out or something.The guest couple brought a lot of clothes in bags and now they all leaved,why they didnt gone directly to that house i dont know.To bad would be nice to see,or try to see them in guestroom.Maybe they all will return but thing only C&Y will be back house.

Carla and Yanai came back alone.

7 hours ago, news49 said:

Even without doing anything, it would have been nice if they stayed a few days, but I think we’re not going to see them again ☹️

well all this result for that ☹️, for one time we had a french couple !

bring back the other guests of carla with the big boobs as compensation 🙂

• Like 1