Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

6 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Correction: it's been like a chaturbate studio for years.

Leora says Thank you for your continued support in subcribing to RLC she really enjoys spending every dollar of your payment 👍😁🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

It doesn’t matter what I think or what you think or any of the other people who feel they are “ picked on “ by the Leora lovers think....Leora will do exactly whatever Leora wishes to do....You will not alter that....That’s a fact....Why would she? everyone is still paying to watch her.....Or are they?? 

I know that Leora doesn't give a damn about the idea of the project. She's probably been in a steady relationship for months and the two of them are laughing there head off about the gullibility of her fans. 

You have to admit one thing. Especially those people who still believe that there is more between the girls than just a working relationship and maybe friendship, are just to be pitied. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

this apartment is a joke. nothing interesting ever happens there. They live their lives outside this place and they only come there to sleep and do those silly shows. it's becoming a lot like a chaturbate studio. I like Leora a lot, but I can't stand their shows anymore. it's lifeless. 

This apartment could be so interesting. Two girls in a new city, find new friends, start new relationships. But no, RLC fools its customers with cheap shows that are so ridiculous that it's just plain bold. 

I hope that RLC will someday find its way back to the old quality and these silly show girls will be kicked out. 

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I know that Leora doesn't give a damn about the idea of the project. She's probably been in a steady relationship for months and the two of them are laughing there head off about the gullibility of her fans. 

You have to admit one thing. Especially those people who still believe that there is more between the girls than just a working relationship and maybe friendship, are just to be pitied. 

I think you're are secretly one of their biggest supporters  you just haven't come out the closet yet. Really she appreciates all the money you keep supplying her and Malia so that they can by new outfits and toys for their fake shows. Keep up the great work. 👍😁🤑💵

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I think you're are secretly one of their biggest supporters  you just haven't come out the closet yet. Really she appreciates all the money you keep supplying her and Malia so that they can by new outfits and toys for their fake shows. Keep up the great work. 👍😁🤑💵

I don't tend to be a fan of people in general and I am certainly not a fan of these girls. 

I am interested in events. Real events. That is why I criticize this apartment so strongly. The girls behave extremely fake. 

You are right, this silly show girls earn money from the value that other residents in RLC generate. Malia and Leora are freeloading. The two are a real shame.  

• Confused 1

Just now, Alladino said:

I don't tend to be a fan of people in general and I am certainly not a fan of these girls. 

I am interested in events. Real events. That is why I criticize this apartment so strongly. The girls behave extremely fake. 

You are right, this silly show girls earn money from the value that other residents in RLC generate. Malia and Leora are freeloading. The two are a real shame.  

You kind of remind me of when the Democrats are in office it's great for gun sales because they hate guns.

You not being a fan whining all the time people read your comments, so they go subscribe and see it's not as bad as he said. Keep up the great work you've become RLC'S BIGGEST SALESMAN that's what keeps her apartment #1 I'm going to send you some of my points it's only way I can thank you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Alladino said:

How is it going with Nellie, and Bogdon. Have you ran them out yet ?  Perhaps you are overloading your capabilities. Trying to cure all of the RLC apartments with your displeasure.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

How is it going with Nellie, and Bogdon. Have you ran them out yet ?  Perhaps you are overloading your capabilities. Trying to cure all of the RLC apartments with your displeasure.

I think it's good that there are finally a couple in B4 and I hope that the RLC here will cast several couples. 

Just having a bunch of girls in Barcelona who leave the apartment to have real fun is boring. RLC need more guys in Barcelona and some new residents as replacements for Leora and Malia. Best a real couple und no more fake bullshit.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think it's good that there are finally a couple in B4 and I hope that the RLC here will cast several couples. 

Just having a bunch of girls in Barcelona who leave the apartment to have real fun is boring. RLC need more guys in Barcelona and some new residents as replacements for Leora and Malia. Best a real couple und no more fake bullshit.

car dealership salesman GIF by South Park