Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

You are the one who is insulting.

to you all that think it fake...why do you stay and watch....just...LEAVE.....i don't think it ...FAKE AT ALL...THEY JUST BEING SILLY.......

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

12 minutes ago, tazesbob said:

to you all that think it fake...why do you stay and watch....just...LEAVE.....i don't think it ...FAKE AT ALL...THEY JUST BEING SILLY.......

Seriously, this thread is dedicated to "fake masturbation and silly shows". If you don't want to talk about it you should probably just leave.

Anyway, do you believe that the girls are actually sexually interested in each other?

I don't think this is the case but I really enjoy discussing how these girls fool their fans.

They are "just being silly"?!? You do realize that the girls are bullshitting you, right?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Seriously, this thread is dedicated to "fake masturbation and silly shows". If you don't want to talk about it you should probably just leave.

Anyway, do you believe that the girls are actually sexually interested in each other?

I don't think this is the case but I really enjoy discussing how these girls fool their fans.

They are "just being silly"?!? You do realize that the girls are bullshitting you, right?

image.jpeg.79df76e3866508fc2ab51f908d595ef6.jpegimage.jpeg.4642670cf675a9e9485b70daf362218f.jpegGarfield's Place Jokes Page

• Haha 5
  • Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Its the diference between fans and fanatics,they just cant stand there is proper topics for users,viewers that arent fan,thwt dont like the bs that is this house.As i said prior i respect the topics dedicated to the fans and dont enter those topics,but obviously the opositive doesnt happen...as always its the fanatics messing with topics,chats and being desrespectfull to the others users.

• Like 5
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

The Beatles GIF

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtvmila kunis lol GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Its the diference between fans and fanatics,they just cant stand there is proper topics for users,viewers that arent fan,thwt dont like the bs that is this house.As i said prior i respect the topics dedicated to the fans and dont enter those topics,but obviously the opositive doesnt happen...as always its the fanatics messing with topics,chats and being desrespectfull to the others users.

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

9 minutes ago, ze81 said:

This topic is open to fans and non fans.....Read the title.

Even fans might think that the shows are fake..It's not just the prerogative of Leora haters....

If you really don't like her then use the appropriate topic to say so, or creat one for yourself, but be explicit in it's title.

• Like 4