Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

7 hours ago, Howard said:

Sounds like a future.  She volunteers at animal shelters.  Unless she has schooling to assist a vet, it is not more then administrative work (which is OK, but it's not like she'd be able to save money for the future - as rent, food and insurance comes first).

Seriously, everything you listed is either administrative or sales.  Again, it's a living but not a future.  It's like making a profession as a bagger at the local grocery store.  If someone said she's working as a traffic/security officer, again, not much of a future.  There are senior citizens in Los Angeles who wear uniforms as a crossing guard for elementary school.

Maybe my hopes for a 20-something are higher then they should be.

Don't knock the traffic officers, here in Australia there getting around 50 to 60 dollars an hour.

• 2 weeks later...

Is it just me or had these shows become fewer in the last days?

Anyway, now the bullshit seems to start again. It' very sad to see how RLC is bullshitting their viewers with this cheap shows.

The girls have their lives somewhere else and are obviously no longer ready to really live in this apartment. It is time for a new cast.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Anyway, now the bullshit seems to start again. It' very sad to see how RLC is bullshitting their viewers with this cheap shows.

The girls have their lives somewhere else and are obviously no longer ready to really live in this apartment. It is time for a new cast.

I pochi show erano dovuti dal fatto che tutti e due erano sempre fuori casa e poi Malia aveva il ciclo fino a qualche giorno fa. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I'd almost forgot about you where you've been sat on the naughty step all this time 

• Like 3

Bonjour à tous,

Si je comprends bien le sujet actuel concerne la pauvreté des spectacles de Léora et Malia.

Et bien étant ancien grand fan inconditionnel de Léora je crois dire qu'elle est rarement tombé aussi bas, depuis l'arrivé de Malia, son appartement est juste catastrophique, il je n'y trouve plus aucun intérêt au point de resilier mon abonnement.

Même avec Paul c'était mieux, on attendait avec impatience ses moments d'absence et Léora en profitait toujours pour nous combler de bonheur, aujourd'hui c'est le néant, toujours la même chose (quand elle est présente, ce qui est trop rare), le même spectacle désolant d'attouchement simulé sans aucun plaisir, c'est juste insupportable.

Soit effectivement il se passe quelque chose, soit elle doit partir

• Haha 4
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, RAIMOND said:

Bonjour à tous,

Si je comprends bien le sujet actuel concerne la pauvreté des spectacles de Léora et Malia.

Et bien étant ancien grand fan inconditionnel de Léora je crois dire qu'elle est rarement tombé aussi bas, depuis l'arrivé de Malia, son appartement est juste catastrophique, il je n'y trouve plus aucun intérêt au point de resilier mon abonnement.

Même avec Paul c'était mieux, on attendait avec impatience ses moments d'absence et Léora en profitait toujours pour nous combler de bonheur, aujourd'hui c'est le néant, toujours la même chose (quand elle est présente, ce qui est trop rare), le même spectacle désolant d'attouchement simulé sans aucun plaisir, c'est juste insupportable.

Soit effectivement il se passe quelque chose, soit elle doit partir

Screenshot_20201006-123448_1.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RAIMOND said:

Hello to all,

If I understand the current subject well, it concerns the poverty of Leora and Malia's shows.

Well being a former great and unconditional fan of Leora, I think I can say that she has rarely fallen so low, since the arrival of Malia, her apartment is just catastrophic, I no longer find any interest in it to the point of canceling my subscription.

Even with Paul it was better, we were waiting impatiently for his moments of absence and Léora always took advantage of it to fill us with happiness, today it's nothingness, always the same thing (when she is present, which is too rare), the same desolate spectacle of simulated touching without any pleasure, it's just unbearable.

Either something is actually happening, or she has to leave...

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

Even though I was never a fan of Leora, also no enemy, i understand your point.

It is similar to the GOV apartments. The girls realized how easy it is to fool their fans and replaced real life with pseudo lesbian shows. Yes, it's time for some actual life in this apartment.

I think RLC urgently needs to find back to its old strength. It is time for real life in RLC.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Even though I was never a fan of Leora, also no enemy, i understand your point.

It is similar to the GOV apartments. The girls realized how easy it is to fool their fans and replaced real life with pseudo lesbian shows. Yes, it's time for some actual life in this apartment.

I think RLC urgently needs to find back to its old strength. It is time for real life in RLC.

😂😂😂😂

Screenshot_20201006-123448_1.thumb.png.79030ef8b7ec9e744877b919bc971e39.png

• Like 1