Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

This topic is open to fans and non fans.....Read the title.

Even fans might think that the shows are fake..It's not just the prerogative of Leora haters....

If you really don't like her then use the appropriate topic to say so, or creat one for yourself, but be explicit in it's title.

I have nothing against constructive participation. I think it's important to talk about the bullshit the girls in this apartment do.

Be honest, don't you think it would be better if the girls would finally stop with these pseudo lesbian shows?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, Alladino said:

I have nothing against constructive participation. I think it's important to talk about the bullshit the girls in this apartment do.

Be honest, don't you think it would be better if the girls would finally stop with these pseudo lesbian shows?

The only BULLSHIT IS EVERY POST YOU MAKE. 😂😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

18 minutes ago, ze81 said:

as always its the fanatics messing with topics,chats and being desrespectfull to the others users.

We've known this for years now. It's the fanatics that take any sort of criticism of Leora as personal threats and feel it is their duty to swoop in and save their "princess." To disagree and offer constructive counter arguments is one thing, but it's the true simps of this board that have to take it to a whole different level and feel like maybe if they offer enough insults and childish gifs, then maybe the "big bad mean Leora haters" will go away. The only problem is doing nothing but posting gifs when you get butthurt about someone badmouthing the camgirl only proves that they have no argument and they have nothing to say other than "please stop insulting our camgirl."

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Alladino said:

It doesn’t matter what I think or what you think or any of the other people who feel they are “ picked on “ by the Leora lovers think....Leora will do exactly whatever Leora wishes to do....You will not alter that....That’s a fact....Why would she? everyone is still paying to watch her.....Or are they?? 

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

7 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

We've known this for years now. It's the fanatics that take any sort of criticism of Leora as personal threats and feel it is their duty to swoop in and save their "princess." To disagree and offer constructive counter arguments is one thing, but it's the true simps of this board that have to take it to a whole different level and feel like maybe if they offer enough insults and childish gifs, then maybe the "big bad mean Leora haters" will go away. The only problem is doing nothing but posting gifs when you get butthurt about someone badmouthing the camgirl only proves that they have no argument and they have nothing to say other than "please stop insulting our camgirl."

Election 2020 Im Speaking GIF by CBS News

• Like 3

this apartment is a joke. nothing interesting ever happens there. They live their lives outside this place and they only come there to sleep and do those silly shows. it's becoming a lot like a chaturbate studio. I like Leora a lot, but I can't stand their shows anymore. it's lifeless. 

• Like 3
  • Confused 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

this apartment is a joke. nothing interesting ever happens there. They live their lives outside this place and they only come there to sleep and do those silly shows. it's becoming a lot like a chaturbate studio. I like Leora a lot, but I can't stand their shows anymore. it's lifeless. 

Thank for your money 💵 though Leora appreciates it. 🤑

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

Correction: it's been like a chaturbate studio for years.

• Like 1