Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

43 minutes ago, scutus said:

There are those who look at more than tits, and asses. Which in varying degrees, all the ladies of the RLC apartments have.

There are are also those, who take into consideration the tenants personalities, and histories.

If all one is considering is the tenants quality of bates, etc. as a guideline. Why even bother with RLC.

The internet is full of sites that provide almost every variation of any physical action any woman. or group of women can do.

Plus there are no additional membership fees, that need to be paid, other than the cost of connecting to the internet.

Unless of course you want to be a drooling Chaturbate fan. 😏

This apartment has achieved this enormous viewership due to both the personality of Leora and her slow blossom to the woman who is today but also to her sensual and constant exposure to the cams , I think one thing completes the other . I don’t think that through the passage of all those 7 years , if Leora hadn’t participated in sex with Paul and her famous bates after a certain period , would have remained this popular despite her personality . I think what jimbo4 has stated some days ago , it reflects currently to the offering of this apartment . I think the bond that has been created between Leora and her fans is causing at the moment this controversy , people have used to enjoy her in a different way and now it is simply different times ( I don’t mean the appearance of Malia in the apartment ) . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

It must be Thursday night (local time). Girls are playing "let's be a lesbian" game. 

The game I'm looking forward to seeing played is "hole in one (two, or three)", with a dude in the house.

Jealous? Of course you are.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Howard said:

It must be Thursday night (local time). Girls are playing "let's be a lesbian" game.

Careful there Howard, someone might respond to this with a laughing gif and really put you in your place for saying such outlandish things about the "goddess."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Careful there Howard, someone might respond to this with a laughing gif and really put you in your place for saying such outlandish things about the "goddess."

More jealousy 🤣

• Like 3