Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

17 hours ago, Alladino said:

The next pseudo lesbian show is in production. These girls are really bold.

If this continues, they will soon go a whole year without having spent even a tiny part of their real private life in this apartment.

Yeah right. Judging by your apparent phsychosis of both your current and past state of mind, you are certainly hung up on psuedo lesbian issues. Like two women that have been friends for many years, that take some time to massage or rub one another in various areas, even though if not in any intimate areas, that is also obviously your phsychotic view of such matters. It will not be surprising that the next thing you will be trying to claim will be none other than any two women on the project looking at one another are as well. As I mentioned earlier, you are certainly no mind reader and have no idea what actually may be going thru anyone elses thoughts or minds. Even if they decided to do something more, it would certainly be between them and considered their personal affairs. Not suggesting or claiming that either of them or any of the other particpants of rlc may be, but there are such things as being considered bi-curious to an extent for some, and even bi-sexual for others. Such as evidently is the case where the human condition is concerned in life for apparently many people nowadays, and more so than ever before. It seems that not many others really care other than you and perhaps a few small minority of others who want to do nothing but mostly bitch and complain all the time. I suggest you perhaps either cancel your subscription to rlc, or grow up and get more of a real understanding in life. Maybe then other things would seem more real to you rather than being so hung up on a subject matter of psuedo lesbian issues that you actually have no real clue, nor any proof as to how much, or how little may actually be genuine affection between two people.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

It's funny watching Malia rub leora's ass, because when you watch her eyes, it's almost like she's in love, at the same time when you watch her eyes when Leora was receiving her manly neck and shoulder rub, she was obvious not happy to see it

And let me add this, especially for the one confused psychotic person that's unable to explain why he's confused, it was great to see how Leora acted around that guy, and I'm not saying she was in love, but I'm saying that she is this beautiful straight female that needs attention from a guy every once in awhile, and especially if you have one that's staying overnight in your home, that why I believe she purposely only wore a T-shirt and Panties around him, and later put on this black outfit, on which is definitely designed to wear panties with it,  but she chose not to wear them around him, why? well you have to ask her, but I'm just bringing out what my eyes was showing me.... I know I will get a lot of confused people responding, because we seem to have more of them then people that's able to explain why they are confused, but anyway I'm on my way to work, so everyone have a great day

• Haha 4

35 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

And let me add this, especially for the one confused psychotic person that's unable to explain why he's confused, it was great to see how Leora acted around that guy, and I'm not saying she was in love, but I'm saying that she is this beautiful straight female that needs attention from a guy every once in awhile, and especially if you have one that's staying overnight in your home, that why I believe she purposely only wore a T-shirt and Panties around him, and later put on this black outfit, on which is definitely designed to wear panties with it,  but she chose not to wear them around him, why? well you have to ask her, but I'm just bringing out what my eyes was showing me.... I know I will get a lot of confused people responding, because we seem to have more of them then people that's able to explain why they are confused, but anyway I'm on my way to work, so everyone have a great day

Anyway before I walk into my job, are you able to explain what confuses you, are why is it funny, because what's a forum forum when your unable to communicate your thoughts, know I thought I had a pretty nice theory about what I was saying, but if you disagree, my God can you explain yourself, anyway I know when I get off work, I know it's probably more positive that I will see more people unable to explain their feelings

• Haha 1

Everyone's perception of these two feeling each other out is different.

Is it forced?  Well, not really.  But I'm confident they received a 'memo' from RLC how to spice up the channel.

I do think Malia is more willing then Leora to take it to the next level.  But for it to go there, it's Leora's decision to make. *IF* I was Malia and I wanted to go to the next level, a few minutes after a rubdown, when Leora is a bit more relaxed, is the time to bring out a dildo and use it gently on her to...   That will get Leora's transmission into overdrive.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Howard said:

Everyone's perception of these two feeling each other out is different.

Is it forced?  Well, not really.  But I'm confident they received a 'memo' from RLC how to spice up the channel.

I do think Malia is more willing then Leora to take it to the next level.  But for it to go there, it's Leora's decision to make. *IF* I was Malia and I wanted to go to the next level, a few minutes after a rubdown, when Leora is a bit more relaxed, is the time to bring out a dildo and use it gently on her to...   That will get Leora's transmission into overdrive.

My observation is similar to yours. I see Malia as being much more receptive and wanting to moves things forward physically between her and Leora. Malia always seems to be the one who initiates the caresses and massages. If Leora is just able to lower her guard, relax and enjoy the moment it would be great. Just like last week when both of them were sitting on the couch and Leora was laying back into Malia’s chest and opened her legs so Malia could caress her inner thighs and run her fingers between her legs...that was extremely hot! The only thing that I haven’t seen yet is any actual penetration of one another. Every mutual rub, massage and caress has been above the surface. Once they break that barrier then anything is possible.

3 hours ago, esanders9863 said:

Anyway before I walk into my job, are you able to explain what confuses you, are why is it funny, because what's a forum forum when your unable to communicate your thoughts, know I thought I had a pretty nice theory about what I was saying, but if you disagree, my God can you explain yourself, anyway I know when I get off work, I know it's probably more positive that I will see more people unable to explain their feelings

A very interesting post esanders, and I have two thoughts about Leora and the guy Friday night. The first thought was Leora and Malia are both adults and if Leora wanted the guy to spend the night with her she could have said something to Malia. I am sure Leora knew Malia was going to be out all night Saturday, and she could have asked him to stay one more night where she would be alone with him, but she did not do that. My second thought was Russian women are more open to nudity than American women, and Leora never gave it a thought just wearing a T-shirt and panties. I think if she really wanted him, she would have had him.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

A very interesting post esanders, and I have two thoughts about Leora and the guy Friday night. The first thought was Leora and Malia are both adults and if Leora wanted the guy to spend the night with her she could have said something to Malia. I am sure Leora knew Malia was going to be out all night Saturday, and she could have asked him to stay one more night where she would be alone with him, but she did not do that. My second thought was Russian women are more open to nudity than American women, and Leora never gave it a thought just wearing a T-shirt and panties. I think if she really wanted him, she would have had him.

He must be gay not even an hard on if it had been me panties and t shirt would have been long gone     just saying

6 hours ago, NewYorkJoe said:

My observation is similar to yours. I see Malia as being much more receptive and wanting to moves things forward physically between her and Leora. Malia always seems to be the one who initiates the caresses and massages. If Leora is just able to lower her guard, relax and enjoy the moment it would be great. Just like last week when both of them were sitting on the couch and Leora was laying back into Malia’s chest and opened her legs so Malia could caress her inner thighs and run her fingers between her legs...that was extremely hot! The only thing that I haven’t seen yet is any actual penetration of one another. Every mutual rub, massage and caress has been above the surface. Once they break that barrier then anything is possible.

None of the girls is interested in the other sexually. This is easy to see. This is all just a silly show for the camera. That some of her fans believe to see more is a strange mix of wish and suppression of common sense. They want it to be true, so they see hints, which are objectively not at all really point something out.

One thing everyone here should realize. These girls are no longer in puberty. If they were really interested in each other, all this bullshit would not only be displayed at prime time and the development would be much further. Their relationship is a friendship and a work agreement. They give these shows because they earn money with it. Building on the gullibility of their fans, which they should treat with respect and don't fool them with those silly shows.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, jetlag8 said:

First I like to thank you so much for responding, and expressing your thoughts on what I commented on, but I never assume Leora wanted this guy, but I was only expressing that she's a beautiful female that probably was in the move to tease him, or maybe she was just extremely comfortable around him, believe me people see things in different ways, and all I was doing was seeing how they felt about what they were seeing, or maybe they wasn't feeling anything at all, and thanks again for the information regarding Russian women

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Alladino said:

None of the girls is interested in the other sexually. This is easy to see. This is all just a silly show for the camera. That some of her fans believe to see more is a strange mix of wish and suppression of common sense. They want it to be true, so they see hints, which are objectively not at all really point something out.

One thing everyone here should realize. These girls are no longer in puberty. If they were really interested in each other, all this bullshit would not only be displayed at prime time and the development would be much further. Their relationship is a friendship and a work agreement. They give these shows because they earn money with it. Building on the gullibility of their fans, which they should treat with respect and don't fool them with those silly shows.

Are we paying for prostitutes .i dont pay anyway for rlc im a freeloader and i believe you are insulting leora and malia what they do is up to them why be on here if you dont like them

• Like 2