Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

20 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

If you are going to criticise my motives in what I do I would be obliged if you got your facts right...not too difficult as I normally speak openly about my feeling for both tenants and other forum members.

You keeping on with your reasoning as to why the girls should leave the project have without doubt become boring and repetitive,  rather like Pulo but at least his are light hearted and never spiteful.

You seem to think you know me well enough to presume to know why I find your posts monotonous is because I am a “ fan of the girls “

If you bother to go back on some of my posts you will see that statement is untrue...I have made it very clear numerous times that I am not a fan in any way shape or form of Malia..She has done me no wrong she is just not to my taste...but could be no doubt a very nice person and good friend to Leora...But she certainly doesn’t float my boat.

Leora on the other hand I have watched for numerous years, and she is as far as I’m concerned far and away the best girl on the project and has given a great deal of pleasure to many people during that time.

Because of outside interests it may be perceived that she is not as prolific as she once was, but that is open to interpretation..Yes I do like her and appreciate what she has given over the years...but again if you researched me a little deeper you will also learn that I have been in the past one of her fiercest critics....Something I do to an extent regret because I was too harsh at times when she didn’t deserve it.

But all in all, I still maintain that Leora at her worst is still far superior to any other girl at their best in all the other apartments..She is far from perfect, but then who is in life, but her best far outweighs her worst...so that will do me.

Likes and dislikes are a subjective matter....I like her, but don’t say it a dozen times a day to try to influence other people...and I will defend her if I think it appropriate, because she’s unable to defend herself against some remarks and lies that are sometimes posted in this forum..

I hope that gives you a better idea about my motives.....What about yours?

Okay, so you are not a fan of both girls but you are a fan of Leora. I do not find this difference that radical. Surely it doesn't change my impression that you have nothing against monotony but only against negative comments about the girls (or just Leora). That this might have been different in the past obviously doesn't matter today.

Anyway, What you so nicely paraphrase with "outside interests" is most likely a BF she spends whole nights together with but never brings to the apartment. That in itself I find very unfortunate, but really annoying are these pseudo lesbian shows. Two very concrete question: Do you really think that the girls have a sexual interest in each other? If so, why the hell did this only happen at prime time?

I would like to clarify one more point. None of my statements concerning Leora or Malia is a lie. Most of it can be deduced by anyone who is not blind. Especially in the case of these pseudo lesbian shows.

My motivation is probably the balance of the description or maybe opinions. Especially with such obvious bullshit as it happens in Leora and Malia apartment, there must be an objective view expressed in a forum like this. Otherweise, if only the fans would be allowed to speak, an information bubble would be created resulting in the complete misrepresentation. 

I know you would like to ignore it, but these girls make a fool of their fans. It's very likely that they laugh about people like you off camera.

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Okay, so you are not a fan of both girls but you are a fan of Leora. I do not find this difference that radical. Surely it doesn't change my impression that you have nothing against monotony but only against negative comments about the girls (or just Leora). That this might have been different in the past obviously doesn't matter today.

Anyway, What you so nicely paraphrase with "outside interests" is most likely a BF she spends whole nights together with but never brings to the apartment. That in itself I find very unfortunate, but really annoying are these pseudo lesbian shows. Two very concrete question: Do you really think that the girls have a sexual interest in each other? If so, why the hell did this only happen at prime time?

I would like to clarify one more point. None of my statements concerning Leora or Malia is a lie. Most of it can be deduced by anyone who is not blind. Especially in the case of these pseudo lesbian shows.

My motivation is probably the balance of the description or maybe opinions. Especially with such obvious bullshit as it happens in Leora and Malia apartment, there must be an objective view expressed in a forum like this. Otherweise, if only the fans would be allowed to speak, an information bubble would be created resulting in the complete misrepresentation. 

I know you would like to ignore it, but these girls make a fool of their fans. It's very likely that they laugh about people like you off camera.

Fucking hell i dont believe it you are c××t in case you are not sure its cunt why the hell dont you go away you say it every fucking day theres many other forums you can fuck up

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, chris hillman said:

Fucking hell i dont believe it you are c××t in case you are not sure its cunt why the hell dont you go away you say it every fucking day theres many other forums you can fuck up

Evidently he thought by creating such a thread that perhaps it would not matter as much for him to be continuosly posting basically the same comments related to the same subject matter day after day, and even much of the times more than once a day in this thread, and that the likelyhood of any of it getting called out and criticized for what it really is, was less likely as it had been being done so in some of the other threads of this section of the forum, and especially in the general chat threads before they were closed out. Regardless of whether he created such a thread or not, it should still be considered spamming in this section of the forum because of his comments always being basically the same ole same old nonsense. If he continues to do so, and enough others report it as spamming, perhaps something may get done about such nonsense. It would be different for someone to mention something that was the same or similar to what they had mentioned previously ever so often, because of course everyone is different and obviously has differences of opinions, but for someone that posts comments that are basically the same day after day and more than once on many days, that should be considered basically the same as spamming.

3 minutes ago, adrian-10 said:

Leora is a very controlling person, she does not stop looking at the phone to see in what position in the miniatures she is in rlc,
When he saw that holly is the first, he opens his legs more and touches her pussy,

It would be interesting to know if RLC has a bonus for the time someone is top cam.

Just now, Alladino said:

Sería interesante saber si RLC tiene una bonificación por el tiempo que alguien es la mejor cámara.

I think that yes, Leora's obsession to control rlc, you can see on camera 3 that every two minutes she looks at the miniatures.
That should confirm that they give a bonus for being in the first place more hours.

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, adrian-10 a dit :

I think that yes, Leora's obsession to control rlc, you can see on camera 3 that every two minutes she looks at the miniatures.
That should confirm that they give a bonus for being in the first place more hours.

She's gonna have to escalate this massage if she wants to keep up with holly and meg!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, marco6742 said:

¡Tendrá que intensificar este masaje si quiere seguir el ritmo de Holly y Meg!

Due to Leora's control of rlc, she plays with an advantage over Megan and Holly, this apartment lacks spontaneity, and for a voyeur that is bad it stops being interesting, I prefer Megan and Holly because they are more beautiful, better bodies, and they don't control rlc thumbnails.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

il y a 9 minutes, adrian-10 a dit :

Due to Leora's control of rlc, she plays with an advantage over Megan and Holly, this apartment lacks spontaneity, and for a voyeur that is bad it stops being interesting, I prefer Megan and Holly because they are more beautiful, better bodies, and they don't control rlc thumbnails.

They also kiss and look a little more into it

• Like 1