Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

45 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

these are some lonely souls who worship a camgirl, you can't get more miserable than that. 😃

I've run across a few lonely souls in my time that were considerably much more miserable for other reasons that had nothing to do whatsoever with anyone who may have ever become enchanted with some camgirl, without any doubt bw. 😏

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I've run across a few lonely souls in my time that were considerably more miserable for other reasons than anyone who may have ever become enchanted with some camgirl, without any doubt bw. 😏

yeah, there are worse things in life that can happen to us. but I think someone who worships and idolizes a camgirl must definitely have a sad and miserable life. if you go to the positive thread of these girls it's a total cringefest. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

14 hours ago, bluewinner said:

yeah, there are worse things in life that can happen to us. but I think someone who worships and idolizes a camgirl must definitely have a sad and miserable life. if you go to the positive thread of these girls it's a total cringefest. 

Everyone is different and there are those in life who believes that there should never be any real reasons to ever be negative about anything and therefore always strive to be positive about everything instead. Of course, there probably aren't that many who has beliefs such as that in more modern times, just as there are others who believe otherwise at times as well.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Everyone is different and there are those in life who believes that there should never be any real reasons to ever be negative about anything and therefore always strive to be positive about everything instead. Of course, there are others who believe otherwise at times as well.

yes, there are people who lack the skill for critical thinking. they often make good soldiers. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Pepe said:

What ever pays the bills and you silly fools keep subcribing. Leora loves spending your money 💵. Whine and complain all you want because it falls on deaf ears.

And has for 7yrs now, must be lots of suckers around 🤣