Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

5 hours ago, bluewinner said:

these are some lonely souls who worship a camgirl, you can't get more miserable than that. 😃

In actual fact you can get more miserable than that. You could be one of those really professional miseries who don't watch a thing but enjoy complaining about it anyway. 

Or!  If you do still watch, then what a sad soul to pay to watch something you don't like.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

In actual fact you can get more miserable than that. You could be one of those really professional miseries who don't watch a thing but enjoy complaining about it anyway. 

Or!  If you do still watch, then what a sad soul to pay to watch something you don't like.

No. I don't watch them, and I don't care too much about them. but I think it's time for Leora & Malia to leave the project as they don't seem to have any interest in sharing their real lives with us. we can have a couple of girls or a couple in that apartment who are actually interesting instead of these two boring girls with their silly repeated chaturbate style shows. it's just a waste of space to have them in that apartment when they spend most of their time outside. 

I know they are going to stay in the project as long as there are so many miserable suckers who watch their fake shows. but still as I pay a subscription I have the right to express my opinion. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

No. I don't watch them, and I don't care too much about them. but I think it's time for Leora & Malia to leave the project as they don't seem to have any interest in sharing their real lives with us. we can have a couple of girls or a couple in that apartment who are actually interesting instead of these two boring girls with their silly repeated chaturbate style shows. it's just a waste of space to have them in that apartment when they spend most of their time outside. 

I know they are going to stay in the project as long as there are so many miserable suckers who watch their fake shows. but still as I pay a subscription I have the right to express my opinion. 

Of course you have every right to express your view if you pay a subscription, just as those " miserable suckers " who watch their fake shows have every right to express theirs.

If I might enquire, how do you manage to form such a strong opinion about something you admit to not watching or don't care about?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If I might enquire, how do you manage to form such a strong opinion about something you admit to not watching or don't care about?

I watched them for a while, until I realised they live their real lives outside that apartment, and they just use that space to make some easy money. I would still watch them if what they did was even a little more creative and interesting than what it is now. 

I have nothing against Leora & Malia. I am sure they are lovely people and I wish them the best in their personal lives, I just don't think they are a good fit for this project any longer. 

I have the same opinion about the other participants who spend very little time in their respected apartment and show very little interest in this project. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

I watched them for a while, until I realised they live their real lives outside that apartment, and they just use that space to make some easy money. I would still watch them if what they did was even a little more creative and interesting than what it is now. 

I have nothing against Leora & Malia. I am sure they are lovely people and I wish them the best in their personal lives, I just don't think they are a good fit for this project any longer. 

I have the same opinion about the other participants who spend very little time in their respected apartment and show very little interest in this project. 

I can respect and it some part agree with your comments .

Leora is certainly not the same girl I joined RLC to watch seven years ago, and hasn’t been for nine months now...There have been mitigating circumstances partly to blame but only she would know the full reason.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Alladino said:

You should not pretend to know my motivation. You don't know shit.

As long as I enjoy writing about these show girls here, I will do so.

So now you're an expert on shit or is that bullshit, you didn't do very well on the fake orgasm question, you were even worse when is came to defining Malia's acting abilities both of which you claimed you were an expert on, now it's shit more importantly bullshit, so now please define bullshit, but before you try and blind us with your interpretation there's quite a few of us on this Forum that know what comes out of the rear end of a male bovine quadruped, and it's uses.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Send it to me in PM so I can read it!

Either prove it by showing it to me or keep quiet about it!!  You can laugh all you want and I'm never going to believe you regardless if someone else tells me that you have seen it.  Prove it or drop it!!

• Thanks 1