Malia and Leora Fake Masturbation and silly shows #1

Alladino

Just now, ze81 said:

Its stupid to divide comunity that i totaly agree.But seems even more stupid to creat a dozen topics with similar subjects.As bad it is now at least there are those two oposite sides topics.But you are free to do what you wish.

Why, then you can immediately see in the forum overview what is being discussed.

I am looking forward to write at least one new entry at this thread with each of Malia fake masturbations.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Why, then you can immediately see in the forum overview what is being discussed.

I am looking forward to write at least one new entry at this thread with each of Malia fake masturbations.

I can't contain my excitement..😏

Happy Dance GIF by HOFER Österreich

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, Alladino said:

And again a fake masturbation of Malia.

What a waste of space. 

You are the leading expert in fake masturbation sessions. I bow to your greater knowledge in these things.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

You are the leading expert in fake masturbation sessions. I bow to your greater knowledge in these things.

Thanks for the compliment, but you don't have to be an expert to see that Malia is so dishonest that she even faking her shows.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AndyB said:

They're both somewhat boring and i'm not saying that in a truly negative sense just that there's little passion and real sexuality involved from this pair.

I have no idea if their life is interesting or boring, because it obviously does not take place in this apartment. 

The girls live somewhere else and come to work in this apartment. It is a show and has nothing to do with the real life of the girls. 

• Upvote 3