Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #6

Since Beverley and Hugo came back they have, in my opinion, been the best place on VH and they normally work hard at entertaining us but on this occasion I have to agree with @moonlight89 that they did stretch it out for too long. Anna used to be the expert at arranging the timing of her events but even she got it wrong sometimes! I hope B&H will invite this couple back again because I think between them they could create a magical evening as they seemed to get on really well, hopefully without the other two girls things would go more smoothly.

• Like 7

21 hours ago, jjkopite said:

Since Beverley and Hugo came back they have, in my opinion, been the best place on VH and they normally work hard at entertaining us but on this occasion I have to agree with @moonlight89 that they did stretch it out for too long. Anna used to be the expert at arranging the timing of her events but even she got it wrong sometimes! I hope B&H will invite this couple back again because I think between them they could create a magical evening as they seemed to get on really well, hopefully without the other two girls things would go more smoothly.

I couldn't have put it any better than jj just did. They have been excellent in their diligence to provide great shows and I'm the first to realize that it can't be easy. Even if there are some who understand the language, there are other subtleties that we as voyeurs can't pick up on. Therefore we have to trust Hugo & Beverly to do what they think best and allow them to set the pace. That doesn't mean that the subscribers can't give their opinions on this forum, but they're only our opinions and we all know opinions are like assholes(we all hopefully have one),so Hugo will have to gain more confidence and develop a thicker skin. I appreciate him thinking that joining the forum would add another dimension(if that was his goal)to the experience but trust me it was not a good idea. 

Hugo- you're just getting started, so you don't need to hear all the second guessing from the "peanut gallery". In the meantime learn at your own pace, keep doing what you're doing and tell the critics to "turn the channel". There are some great people on this forum but we all say things that we shouldn't when frustrated. I'm one of them but I promise I will try not to be rude.

• Like 2

Well it seems the latest in thing is now to be playing with a cat as so many others seem to be lately.

Got 3 days left on my sub and then i'm out to join the rest of the freeloaders. just not paying for all this crap for a while.

The whole site seems to have a bloody death wish lately with just rubbish diluting the rest of the site with most of them sleeping most of the time it's just got a bore feast.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, maitre197 said:

The most interesting  apt of the project lives 8 days without any  guest!. Anti-record!

Bye-bye my premium again.

Lol yeah lost mine on Sunday.

Dam shame as they were one of the very few good apartments.

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Let them take a break. Nobody can party non-stop...

They haven't partied non stop so that is a rather misleading statement, that last all night session about a week ago was the first one they have had i think if you call that a party. They had more life in their previous apartment and Hugo used to get his good times too. Don't think Hugo has had one good night in this apartment so far unless my memory is failing me .

They aren't exactly old and past it are they lol

Guest maitre197
2 hours ago, Robwin said:

Lol yeah lost mine on Sunday.

You can find the site by the words VH and club with all videos from Moments.