Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #6

Guest maitre197

Tonight H@B tested a new way to work. They invited a girl-camhore for money. I am glad to see a first complete threesome of this couple but not 1 time for 18 days.

My premium is staying blocked.

Guest maitre197
4 hours ago, bluewinner said:

😃  I hope we see a repeat of it in daytime. 👍

The true taste of champagne is in the first sip from a freshly opened bottle. True pleasure is in having sex with a new partner for the first time.

12 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Tonight H@B tested a new way to work. They invited a girl-camhore for money. I am glad to see a first complete threesome of this couple but not 1 time for 18 days.

Too bad. Then we won't see her that much i think or they are broke. But it worked to get some attention from us again. 

12 hours ago, maitre197 said:

Really? You know something we don't? You saw them giving her money?Just pure speculation or maybe jealousy they are doing something you can only wish for. 

Guest maitre197

1) They said about it.

2)On repeat, you can see a wad of money that they took with them to the meeting with the blonde.

3) I discuss only the participants. I newer discuss the PERSONALITY of FORUM MEMBERS. 

1 minute ago, maitre197 said:

1) They said about it.

2)On repeat, you can see a wad of money that they took with them to the meeting with the blonde.

Even if so, looks like they don't give a fuck, so why you do care, because I don't get it😂

3 hours ago, maitre197 said:

1) They said about it.

3) I discuss only the participants. I newer discuss the PERSONALITY of FORUM MEMBERS.
In case you didn't understand, we said this girl cost us a couple of cocktails at the nightclub and some food. And no other money was spent on it. With this wad of money, as you said, we rested in a nightclub and drank.

Guest maitre197
9 minutes ago, HugoBeverley said:
3 hours ago, maitre197 said:

1) They said about it.

In case you didn't understand, we said this girl cost us a couple of cocktails at the nightclub and some food. And no other money was spent on it. With this wad of money, as you said, we rested in a nightclub and drank.

Expand