Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #6

27 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I'm getting a little bit tired of that talking of them "you will know soon". Not only Hugo but also from Jules. 

Well with H&B seems not to be something extraordinary. Just a break up. They should move on now and each of them go their own way. 

3 minutes ago, kencon said:

I think bev would do well on her own, I think most people watch this apt because of her. Would love to see that smirk wiped off his face.

I'm sure. They only get viewers because of the guests they invite. They are one of the best with that. There was almost nothing interesting between the two of them in this appt.

11 minutes ago, kencon said:

I think bev would do well on her own, I think most people watch this apt because of her. Would love to see that smirk wiped off his face.

4 minutes ago, Jawis said:

I'm sure. They only get viewers because of the guests they invite. They are one of the best with that. There was almost nothing interesting between the two of them in this appt.

Yep Bev would do well on her own, could perhaps even temp me for a months sub again lol. To be honest am not really into watching guys flashing their dicks about and those lazing about with it all hanging out thinking they are gods gift to women :biggrin:

• Haha 1

Guest maitre197

Maybe she went to the parents to another city!

Without Beverly Hugo degraded from exclusive adult-content manager to a  BOY-TOY for a couple of lesbians!

21 minutes ago, Jawis said:

Don't watch this place at the moment anymore but from timeline i didn't saw Beverly more than a day anymore. Did she left? 

Both taking refuge somewhere i expect, shame about the poor little cat on it's own, aahhhhhhhh 

• Haha 2