Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #6

On 12/10/2020 at 8:11, bluewinner said:

solo le está dando un poco de su propia medicina. siempre eres malo y grosero con todo el mundo, pero tan pronto como alguien te llama, empiezas a llorar como un bebé. 

Of my own medicine? But what are you talking about? I think there is still no cure for reading your comments every day...rude, rude, with whom? With you? Sorry, don't believe you so important that I can be "rude" or "rude" to you or anyone here! However I have to endure answers like yours every time I write a comment giving my opinion of the tenants without missing the respect of anyone! Cry, yes, you will cry for something from this site, I willhe assured me that i don't mind a shit or this place or your absurd comments getting in with people who don't think like you or your friends. Well, I have nothing else to tell you, that you still enjoy and spend the money in this farce! A respectful greeting! 

6 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Of my own medicine? But what are you talking about? I think there is still no cure for reading your comments every day...rude, rude, with whom? With you? Sorry, don't believe you so important that I can be "rude" or "rude" to you or anyone here! However I have to endure answers like yours every time I write a comment giving my opinion of the tenants without missing the respect of anyone! Cry, yes, you will cry for something from this site, I willhe assured me that i don't mind a shit or this place or your absurd comments getting in with people who don't think like you or your friends. Well, I have nothing else to tell you, that you still enjoy and spend the money in this farce! A respectful greeting! 

you obviously have the right to express your opinion about whatever you like no matter how mean and obnoxious your comments are. you just need to understand other people have the same right to express their opinion about your comments.  

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

obviamente, tiene derecho a expresar su opinión sobre lo que quiera, sin importar cuán malos y desagradables sean sus comentarios. solo necesita comprender que otras personas tienen el mismo derecho a expresar su opinión sobre sus comentarios.  

If you can, remember any bad or unpleasant comments you have made about yourself, any of this forum or any tenant please! I look forward to looking forward! All this started because I said I don't believe the game Beverly and Hugo are playing and they are creating false expectations for viewers without talking to each other for weeks and implying that we would see it in the future...that you find this comment derogatory? It's a simple mia opinion!

16 minutes ago, Gudari said:

If you can, remember any bad or unpleasant comments you have made about yourself, any of this forum or any tenant please! I look forward to looking forward! All this started because I said I don't believe the game Beverly and Hugo are playing and they are creating false expectations for viewers without talking to each other for weeks and implying that we would see it in the future...that you find this comment derogatory? It's a simple mia opinion!

yes, it's your opinion. and some people do not agree with you.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

sí, es tu opinión. y algunas personas no están de acuerdo contigo.

Yes of course! And I accept it! But I can't accept you say that it is a rude comment because it isn't! I never get into the opinions of others, I just answer those who say things that are not real in allusion to me.

1 minute ago, Gudari said:

Yes of course! And I accept it! But I can't accept you say that it is a rude comment because it isn't! I never get into the opinions of others, I just answer those who say things that are not real in allusion to me.

I accept that this wasn't the worst comment that you have left for tenants on this forum. 😄

• Like 2
  • Haha 1