Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #6

55 minutes ago, budda said:

For about 40 days Beverley and Hugo have been living as two strangers: they don't talk to each other, they don't eat together, they don't sleep in the same room.
I can't find an explanation for their behavior. I thought that Beverley was no longer interested in sex with men but then why not continue having sex with women (as she has often done in the past)?
The truth is that they are behaving disrespectfully towards which, to date, has made them money through the numerous views. That's us.

Both behaving like petulant kids. Many weeks ago Hugo got rather annoyed with many of our comments following that infamous long drawn out night with their guests which members got pissed off with. Then he decided to throw his rattle out the pram in retaliation and stop commenting on CC. Now we have this ridiculous situation which is only pissing people off even further. Like many others they all like reading our comments when things are going well but object to hearing negative comments when they aren't. Well all i can suggest is they stop reading CC comments and get on with their life, it will be better for them financially and the members who pay for their life style.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, bluewinner said:

what does that even mean ? such stupid comment. 

Drinking poison is toxic stupid...comments on a chat board are just that.  Only a spoiled university educated woke female uses the word toxic to describe words that offed.  

3 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Drinking poison is toxic stupid...comments on a chat board are just that.  Only a spoiled university educated woke female uses the word toxic to describe words that offed.  

I don't think you need to be a female or university educated "to describe words that offed".🤣

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, Just In said:

I don't think you need to be a female or university educated "to describe words that offed".🤣

I could think of many words that may offend but being a gentleman i do try and control myself, even on here :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

Both behaving like petulant kids. Many weeks ago Hugo got rather annoyed with many of our comments following that infamous long drawn out night with their guests which members got pissed off with. Then he decided to throw his rattle out the pram in retaliation and stop commenting on CC. Now we have this ridiculous situation which is only pissing people off even further. Like many others they all like reading our comments when things are going well but object to hearing negative comments when they aren't. Well all i can suggest is they stop reading CC comments and get on with their life, it will be better for them financially and the members who pay for their life style.

What happened? I'm curious

5 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

Nobody knows. And because the people on forum pissed them off with their incessant demands and complaints, they don't really post here anymore so they won't say. So it's anybody's guess.

Well, i guess i need to read whole forum