Beverley & Hugo (2020) Part #6

On 10/9/2020 at 1:11 AM, Gudari said:

It is comments like this that make it not a forum of free opinion and that are controlled and censored. That's much more TOXIC!!

he is just giving you some of your own medicine. you are always mean and rude to everyone, but as soon as someone calls you out on it you start crying like a little baby. 

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

what does that even mean ? such stupid comment. 

I don't even bother with him Blue. The fact that he went so far out of his way as to respond to a comment I made in a thread for an apartment/site he doesn't even watch was comedy enough for me. I'm not engaging in forum drama, and especially not with a barca addict.

• Like 1

For about 40 days Beverley and Hugo have been living as two strangers: they don't talk to each other, they don't eat together, they don't sleep in the same room.
I can't find an explanation for their behavior. I thought that Beverley was no longer interested in sex with men but then why not continue having sex with women (as she has often done in the past)?
The truth is that they are behaving disrespectfully towards which, to date, has made them money through the numerous views. That's us.

• Like 3