Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

28 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

A quanto pare il boss gli ha dato il via libera. 

If she spent time with her boyfriend , maybe it wasn’t enough pleasure , that’s why it seems that she goes for a second round . Still , and with creating controversies , I prefer watching Malia , as I said , if she goes away from Leora’s “shadow” , it can be so much to be offered . Malia is as many have said the flower that blossoms slowly , it’s nice to watch her making the things by herself , even if it feels like instructed 😬🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Harry1949 said:

Certainly trying to make up for being away!

I think that we can all admit that this shy and a bit “ lost “ on what to do girl in the beginning has evolved and for me it is a pleasure watching her , i just hope that she makes things more natural and not as she “ has “ to perform , if she achieves this , I think it will be even more enjoyable . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

If she spent time with her boyfriend , maybe it wasn’t enough pleasure , that’s why it seems that she goes for a second round . Still , and with creating controversies , I prefer watching Malia , as I said , if she goes away from Leora’s “shadow” , it can be so much to be offered . Malia is as many have said the flower that blossoms slowly , it’s nice to watch her making the things by herself , even if it feels like instructed 😬🙄

But you have to remember that her auntie was visiting so maybe she didn´t want to do it with him under the sircumstances.

• Like 1