Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

2 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But it's not just been recently, in the last few months, she has gone a week, 10 days without anything, and as well not even look as if she felt any need or want. Then suddenly 3, 4 days on the trot with something to see. With Malia away, she very well do something, tonight, tomorrow. I expect it in fact! But if i expect it, does that take something away from it all? Yes to be honest.

Yes she may do something over the weekend if Aunty has not arrived, but it will be a basic masturbation, with perhaps a vibro if she feels benevolent toward us.....If Malia is away she should be dancing, swinging from the chandeliers with vibro's hanging out of her arse, pussy and a spare one in her mouth......Her imagination seems to have died the same death as her sensuality.🥴 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

If Malia is away she should be dancing, swinging from the chandeliers with vibro's hanging out of her arse, pussy and a spare one in her mouth.....

Oh Lord above!

🤣

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

us.....If Malia is away she should be dancing, swinging from the chandeliers with vibro's hanging out of her arse, pussy and a spare one in her mouth......Her imagination seems to have died the same death as her sensuality.🥴 

Poesia 

• Haha 2

Hey Malia, next time your having a smoke with Leora you should play some Midnight oil music. You'll love it.

For those whom love the drums at 2:35 mark is an awesome solo.

• Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
3 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Aussie music is pretty good pulo

I think too often now Aussie, Malia seems to have 'Friday On My Mind'.....

• 2 weeks later...