Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Why is there now this whole "It happens somewhere else so it should happen here" mentality? Don't people think they are happy with what they do now, with how they live? And suddenly there are constant calls to them to start doing other things that is not even for their own benefit? Why should they get 'Guests' in, some they don't even know anyway, purely as someone may watch it, unless GOV are putting on a "totally real and amazing" show of course? Malia, being shy, has trouble talking to people anyway and now she has to do it on camera?? Don't you think that people would have been seen already if the girls wanted them there in the first place?? Fuck me!  One side is all "It's all like GOV" now another side is all "They should be MORE like GOV - But not in THAT way". Hilarious!

Hasn't this dawned on people, or do i have to write slower....

.....Right then, i shall compose one simple line, and if this cannot be understood, then there is really something wrong here.

They have made decisions so to NOT fuck their own lives up.

Surely that can be accepted. This is why they have chosen to do what they do, and it does NOT affect what happens inside to any real amount whatsoever. If people want them to fuck their lives up, then keep demanding changes. Keep telling them to being people home. Keep telling them to mix with people they don't even know so about 4 people on the planet may have a slight interest for a few hours. They live this way as it suits them it works for them, and it DOESN'T make things worse. Accept it!!!!

STOP TRYING TO CHANGE HOW THEY LIVE AND TRYING GET OTHER FUCKING PEOPLE INVOLVED IN THEIR LIVES!! LEAVE THEM BE!!

What a fucking farce.

Nessuno obbliga nessuno MA sarebbe comunque bello vederle interagire con altre persone che non abbiamo mai visto. Poi possono fare qualunque cosa vogliono, ma non raccontiamoci cazzate come "volete che si rovinano la vita". Una cena, una cazzo di cena, tra amici non è un crimine e non rovinerebbe la vita a nessuno. 

Non devono ospitare sempre, tutti i giorni, le amiche. Basterebbe anche una volta al mese o cose così. 

Continuo a non capire cosa ci sarebbe di male se si comportassero come delle normali ragazze con delle amicizie o relazioni. 

• Confused 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
13 hours ago, Brokk! said:

No one forces anyone BUT it would still be nice to see them interact with other people we've never seen. Then they can do whatever they want, but let's not talk bullshit like "you want them to ruin their lives." A dinner party, a fucking dinner party, between friends is not a crime and would not ruin anyone's life.

They don't have to host girlfriends every day. It would be enough even once a month or something.

I still don't understand what would be wrong if they behaved like normal girls with friendships or relationships.

I didn't say that at all, i said they do what they want and is comfortable for them, and there are constant calls for them to bring people home. If they had wanted to, don't you think it would have happened? It's not bullshit if something happened that affected a relationship or made people they personally know talk etc. So this whole argument is stupid. They do what they want, so that's that. You think it would be interesting to see people not seen before, whereas i certainly do not. If you think the apartment is boring now, sorry. I don't. I like it as it is. And personally, i've had enough of all this turgid crap.

Awww, seems The lovely Malia now has what resembles either a baby Panda or Polar Bear. Somewhat difficult to know for certain with the regular lighting off in her room and only visible by the infra-red lighting. Whichever it may be, it is still quite cute and is nice to notice. Hooray for Malia !

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

Awww, seems The lovely Malia now has what resembles either a baby Panda or Polar Bear. Somewhat difficult to know for certain with the regular lighting off in her room and only visible by the infra-red lighting. Whichever it may be, it is still quite cute and is nice to notice. Hooray for Malia !

I think you meant Nich a Koala 🤣

5 hours ago, Nicholas said:

In teoria era di Leora ma poi lo ha preso Malia. Leora poi ha buttato il resto dei peluche in un sacco. 

E sono rimasti il Koala, il panda, il piccolo orso polare e l'altro orso in camera di Leora. 

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

In teoria era di Leora ma poi lo ha preso Malia. Leora poi ha buttato il resto dei peluche in un sacco. 

E sono rimasti il Koala, il panda, il piccolo orso polare e l'altro orso in camera di Leora. 

I  threw Teddy over the balcony.

• Haha 2