Fan Page Malia #1

Aussie_oi_oi

49 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The good friend Pepe was saying that it isn’t necessary since one of the two is at home and that he believes that the sign is due to be in when it is an absence of 7 days .. As i said , it is much better that we all know in this way .. imagine if you are a total new subscriber and you sign in the last time that Malia was away for 4 days if I am correct and you see only one girl in the apartment . RLC to be blamed when needed but also props when they make a good decision . 

I still don't get what's the big deal with notifying you one of them isn't present for a day or two or when they will return. How does this affect someone ? You log in one of them is not there you know what's going on. You tune in later they're not there you go about doing something else. Why all of sudden? (it seems this way to me) 

I guess I don't live my life around whether someone is home or not I just go off and do something else and check back in later. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I still don't get what's the big deal with notifying you one of them isn't present for a day or two or when they will return. How does this affect someone ? You log in one of them is not there you know what's going on. You tune in later they're not there you go about doing something else. Why all of sudden? (it seems this way to me) 

I guess I don't live my life around whether someone is home or not I just go off and do something else and check back in later. 

Some folks ( including me ) might wish that the airplane symbol next to Malia's name was indicative of a true event.

image.jpeg.096f27159fd7fe744e5f1e86bc6a0b71.jpeg 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Some folks ( including me ) might wish that the airplane symbol next to Malia's name was indicative of a true event.

image.jpeg.096f27159fd7fe744e5f1e86bc6a0b71.jpeg 

I don't think that's going to be anytime soon. We're coming up in just a few short months it's going on 1 year. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It's just good business acumen and such a simple exercise. Surprised it hasn't already been done. If any tenant is away for say, 2 nights minimum, then letting people know makes sense. Easiest thing to do and easiest thing to write next to the name. So everyone then knows. As i said i have no problem whatsoever with them going anywhere, it's just not knowing when they'll be back which can be frustrating. So yeah, i think this new idea is a good one.

the synbol is only helpful if they return on said date. will malia and her boyfriend be happy with just 2 nights after recent weeks

16 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't think that's going to be anytime soon. We're coming up in just a few short months it's going on 1 year. 

I agree, but it doesn't hurt to dream does it..lol 😹

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It remains to be seen if they will post the warning always or only this time. 

I think they should put up a sign saying "every weekend, Malia, she's leaving, don't worry, she'll be back on Monday, Tuesday at the latest and you'll be rewarded with a little show to make up for her absence, sorry to bother you".

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

good morning beautiful girl Malia 🌟 

Have a great happy day 

Good job at the restaurant 

take care and protect yourself 😷 

See you soon girl 

🐈 😘

You Pulo, surely you are well informed, but it's really strange that Malia, among the sixteen girls who participate in RLC, is the only girl who works externally, sorry but I really have my doubts

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Pepe said:

If I am a totally new subscriber and I have no idea of CC to follow some more info of what’s happening , how can I know what’s happening and I don’t see one of the two participants that are listed on the home page ? 

I know what’s going on because I am a CC member and long time RLC subscriber . I am tuning in Friday , Saturday , Sunday and I see no Malia ( I am not speaking about this current absent ) , seeing that already from Friday she will be back on Monday , it is good that I know Leora has the house for herself and maybe I will watch content from her that if I didn’t know when Malia is back , it wouldn’t be possible .